Welcome to the Yandere Simulator Wiki!
Yandere Simulator is a stealth game about stalking a boy and secretly eliminating any girl who seems interested in him, while maintaining the image of an innocent schoolgirl. The game is currently under development, and a free demo build which receives continued updates is available from the developer's official blog and website.
The protagonist of the game is a high school student named Ayano Aishi who has fallen in love with an upperclassman named Taro Yamada. Ayano cannot bear the thought of Taro in another girl's arms, but she is too shy to confess her love to him, so she must resort to sabotaging his love life from the shadows.
If Ayano is arrested, expelled, or obtains a bad reputation, the result is an immediate Game Over.
Article of the Month!
The Befriending page is our Article of the Month for September 2021!
- April 14, 2021 - The results of the Q&A YandereDev did with the wiki are now available here.
- January 6, 2019 - The wiki now has a Discord server, read more here.
- August 11, 2016 - We are now endorsing the Yandere Simulator Fan Wiki.
- March 6, 2016 - YandereDev himself wrote us a new main page description!
Help fellow Yanderes!
Yandere Simulator isn't a finished game, so our wiki needs constant updating!
- You could edit our existing pages for any errors! People make mistakes and you can help make our pages really clean!
- You could create a new page! If you know something we don't, then don't be afraid to add it!
- You could check our pages for any spam! A clean wiki is a dere wiki!
- You could add pictures to our pages! Pictures are words too, you know!
You could all do these things by pressing the "Contribute" button on the top right corner of the wiki. Of course, if you want to edit a page, you can visit the page and press the "Edit" button on the top left of the page.
The Yandere Simulator Wiki is affiliated with several other Yandere Simulator themed wikis.
To become affiliated, please visit our affiliates page.