Witch Mode is a reference to both DIO (an antagonist of the 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure' series) and Bayonetta (the protagonist of the Bayonetta series). To activate this mode, one has to press W in the Easter Egg menu. It can't be deactivated unless the game was reset or the day ended. When this mode is activated, Ayano has grey eyes with a slight green tint and a white bob. In earlier builds, before the mode had gameplay, Ayano would retain her ponytail. She wears a black bodysuit with an open back showing a tattoo and a revealing front, showing her cleavage. She has red lipstick and red eyeshadow.
Pressing Left Control causes Ayano to activate Witch Time, which freezes everything in-game except for herself. When the player presses F while in Witch Time, Ayano will spawn knives which will move once Witch Time is deactivated by pressing Left Control again. This will cause NPCs in the knives' range to be killed. In previous builds, this mode was only cosmetic, it had no effect on gameplay.
- If Ayano killed a student in this mode, her bodysuit would gradually lose detail; after four kills, the bodysuit became completely gray. This bug also affects Huntress Mode.
- If the player changed shoes or clothes and then lower Ayano's sanity, her face would go black.
- This mode was first implemented in the June 21st, 2016 Build. It did not gain any functionality until the August 22nd, 2019 Build.
- This mode was hidden and did not appear on the Easter Egg menu when first implemented.
- The outfit that Ayano wears is a reference to Bayonetta from the 'Bayonetta' series, as well as the name of the easter egg itself.
- The knives that are able to be summoned are a reference to Jotaro Kujo and DIO's fight in the third part of 'Jojo's Bizarre Adventure'.
- The time stopping ability is a reference to Ainz Ooal Gown from the Overlord anime.