Video games are playable mini-games in Yandere Simulator.
The only games available to play at the moment are Yanvania: Senpai of the Night and Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki. Each game inside Ayano's room will be completely different from the other ones, but something that can be made very quickly. YandereDev wants to implement at least five video games.
Press E to play the game, Q to exit the menu, and the up/down arrow keys to select the desired game.
Yanvania: Senpai of the Night
- Main Article: Yanvania: Senpai of the Night
This video game was implemented in the October 31st, 2015 Build. Beldere-chan is the protagonist for this game. The game starts at the last stage where Beldere-chan travels through a castle to defeat zombies, an undead mini-boss, and eventually, the antagonist, Dracula-chan.
Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki
- Main Article: Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki
This video game was implimented in the September 3rd, 2018 Build. The game is designed as a scrolling 8-bit shooter where the titular character, Miyuki, must kill monsters that head in her path.
In the September 4th, 2018 Build, a harder mode was added, which makes it not only more difficult, but visibly creepier.
Original Video Games
In Ayano's original room, the video games were located in the middle of the front part of the room. It was cluttered with junk and the TV was much smaller. Ayano could not interact with these games. It was removed in the October 8th, 2015 Build.
- The video games were partially implemented in the October 8th, 2015 Build and eventually got one game, Yanvania: Senpai of the Night, in the October 31st, 2015 Build.
- Super Yandere 64 will not be implemented into the game because YandereDev would get sued for copyright infringement.
- The video games will be a mixture of both 8-bit and 3-D games.
- Ayano may be able to play prototypes of other games YandereDev has created.