FANDOM


  • Grapeleaf Skeletonizer
    Grapeleaf Skeletonizer closed this thread because:
    Old thread
    22:11, October 28, 2017

    I can't wait for Osana to be added into the game, but what is the dark secret for the Friendship&Betrayal Method? I really don't know, but I have a feeling that it might be something darker than loan sharks, or, as the Japanese call them, ronshakus.

      Loading editor
    • I have no idea but I am so excited to find out. We know that there is a guy who is harasssing her and threatening to hurt Senpai. I am guessing that Osana and the stalker have history because he knows she has a weak spot for Senpai. 

        Loading editor
    • I think it's something related to compensated dating and loansharks, like Kokona's.

        Loading editor
    • Osana's ex maybe? That kinda explains why she is tsundere, maybe she didn't want to date again but she kinda did with Senpai. Anddd that might mean that when they were together Osana told her ex about Taro and he got jealous

        Loading editor
    • Maddison8 wrote:
      Osana's ex maybe? That kinda explains why she is tsundere, maybe she didn't want to date again but she kinda did with Senpai. Anddd that might mean that when they were together Osana told her ex about Taro and he got jealous

      That's a cool backstory, but it's supposed to be a dark secret, so..... 

        Loading editor
    • In the little video when he was talking about Osana, her phone call message was:


      "Hello...?"

      "Ugh! I told you to stop calling me, you creep!"

      "Like I said, I'm NOT interested! If you keep this up, I'll call the cops!"

      "... What? No! Leave him out of this!"

      "... Look, I don't care what you say to me, But dont you DARE do anything to HIM!"

      "I swear, if i see you anywhere near him, I'm gonna kick your (censored)"

      "Now, for the last time, stop calling me!"

      "... Ugh.... Why did something like this have to happen..."

      I bolded what I think might be important


      Kokona's phone call has something to do with her secret, so Osana's may be the same.

      Reply to this comment with what you think!

        Loading editor
    • Dandere Slytherin wrote:
      In the little video when he was talking about Osana, her phone call message was:


      "Hello...?"

      "Ugh! I told you to stop calling me, you creep!"

      "Like I said, I'm NOT interested! If you keep this up, I'll call the cops!"

      "... What? No! Leave him out of this!"

      "... Look, I don't care what you say to me, But dont you DARE do anything to HIM!"

      "I swear, if i see you anywhere near him, I'm gonna kick your (censored)"

      "Now, for the last time, stop calling me!"

      "... Ugh.... Why did something like this have to happen..."

      I bolded what I think might be important


      Kokona's phone call has something to do with her secret, so Osana's may be the same.

      Reply to this comment with what you think!

      I personally think that Osana is pregnant. Crazy I know, but what if the "him" is talking about her son? Maybe the guy on the phone is the baby daddy, who doesn't get the idea that Osana broke up with him so is threatening to abduct the child. Maybe the reason Osana acts in a tsundere mannor is because she wants to prove that she can raise her child by herself. Now of course you might be thinking, "But wouldn't senpai notice Osana putting on weight and having a baby in the house?" Well, for the baby in the house she could always say it's her brother, nephew etc. As for putting on weight, maybe Osana's parents found out she was pregnant and didn't allow her to leave the house, either out of concern or anger. 

      That's just what I think anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Memegami wrote:
      Dandere Slytherin wrote:
      In the little video when he was talking about Osana, her phone call message was:


      "Hello...?"

      "Ugh! I told you to stop calling me, you creep!"

      "Like I said, I'm NOT interested! If you keep this up, I'll call the cops!"

      "... What? No! Leave him out of this!"

      "... Look, I don't care what you say to me, But dont you DARE do anything to HIM!"

      "I swear, if i see you anywhere near him, I'm gonna kick your (censored)"

      "Now, for the last time, stop calling me!"

      "... Ugh.... Why did something like this have to happen..."

      I bolded what I think might be important


      Kokona's phone call has something to do with her secret, so Osana's may be the same.

      Reply to this comment with what you think!

      I personally think that Osana is pregnant. Crazy I know, but what if the "him" is talking about her son? Maybe the guy on the phone is the baby daddy, who doesn't get the idea that Osana broke up with him so is threatening to abduct the child. Maybe the reason Osana acts in a tsundere mannor is because she wants to prove that she can raise her child by herself. Now of course you might be thinking, "But wouldn't senpai notice Osana putting on weight and having a baby in the house?" Well, for the baby in the house she could always say it's her brother, nephew etc. As for putting on weight, maybe Osana's parents found out she was pregnant and didn't allow her to leave the house, either out of concern or anger. 

      That's just what I think anyway.

      It's a possibility, and since Senpai would probably worry about her, he'd call to ask if he could come over, and Osana could ask him to only call her. Senpai would probably object, but eventually give into Osana's wishes.

        Loading editor
    • I don't know it depends beause it says if hurt taro i will kick your a** plus it could osana ex she ever had one plus osana only mean beause of senpai how much she likes him one thing she mean she was childhood friend its says on wiki and senpai so makes sense maybe idk beause in rival video osana just being bossy to senpai all the other rivals like happy and like megami sakio no i just idk

        Loading editor
    • Osoro is secretly Sakura Oogami

        Loading editor
    • Who?

        Loading editor
    • I found a lot proof osana namji dark secret is being treat badly beause there new lines for osana here there Hello...? Ugh! I told you to stop calling me, you creep. How many times do I have to say it? I'm! Not! Interested! If you don't stop bothering me, I'm gonna call the cops and- Wait. Wait. What? Are you...serious...?! Okay. Okay. Fine. I won't call the police. Look, this is a bad time for me. We'll talk about this later. Just don't do anything rash okay? ...ugh...why did something like this have to happen...

      The person osana talks to a bad guy when she said don't do anything rash ok and am not talking about the u get its what bad person dose to cause trouble to others or kills

      Tell me what u think?

        Loading editor
    • I don't understand anything.

      The 'proof' you've said is already known by many.

        Loading editor
    • i think its suppost to be like Kokona's phone call because in her call it seems like that guy is asking on a date

        Loading editor
    • i think its suppost to be copensating (however you spell it) dating

        Loading editor
    • Not really, it sounds like she's being threatened with someone, she mentions calling the police.

        Loading editor
    • Travid117 yes that is what i mean

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Osana herself took out a loan with Musume's dad's company and now they're threatening her, perhaps using Senpai as a threat, as it was hinted in the old version of the phone call.

        Loading editor
    • Sounds plausible but reusing a story using the roanshakus is possibly unlikely.

        Loading editor
    • Travid117 wrote:
      Sounds plausible but reusing a story using the roanshakus is possibly unlikely.

      I don't see any other way of Musume being involved in the story, unless she has some other threatening-related connections.

        Loading editor
    • Musume doesnt have to be involved for the roanshakus to be involved, she has a dad. Also befriend would likely include fixing this problem, Osana is basically in the position of Kokona's father so the same thing would play out. Musume doesn't have to be involved either way.

        Loading editor
    • Maybe she wanted to buy something expensive, but small. She went on a single confiscated (idk how to spell it) date, and she could then afford it. What it was, I don't know. Now, the man wants to go again. It is also possible that the scenario was prostitution. Maybe it was to afford her tuition. I'm unsure, and that sounds too much Kokona.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think it will involve dept or compensated dating ETC. In one of yandere-dev's videos he mentioned one of the things he was working on was "Osana's befriend/betray storyline" now this may mean just working on the code for it, but I don't think he'll re-use the exact same storyline. 

        Loading editor
    • Umm guys in one of yan devs video he said 4 new line for MUSMUE!!!

        Loading editor
    • My theory is that Osana is pregnent. Osana had to do the same thing as kokona and do compinsated dating. She got pregnent because of it and now she has a kid inside of her. She wants senpai to not worry about her and so she has to keep it  a secret. The man on the call (or woman) could be threatening her to give them the son/daughter or they will tell senpai.

        Loading editor
    • I too think that osana is pregnant and I think in the phone call she is talking about the baby!!!!!!!! You can also leave notes in the game (which I guess you knew) and when you leave a note in someone's locker you can select 'pregnancy'

        Loading editor
    • this thread is a ded, pls don’t do it an unded.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.