|Members||Unagi Denkashiza, Mantaro Sashimasu, Iruka Dorufino, Hojiro Zameshiro|
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to the substitute club leader, Itachi Zametora, and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterward, they can participate in club activities. After joining, the player will wear swim goggles on their head.
If Ayano joins the Sports Club, she will run faster and be able to carry sports equipment anywhere without being considered suspicious. Joining the Sports Club will allow Ayano to run six meters per second, if not combined with other factors.
- Asu Rito (Future Club Leader)
- Itachi Zametora (Substitute Club Leader)
- Unagi Denkashiza
- Mantaro Sashimasu
- Iruka Dorufino
- Hojiro Zameshiro
- Ayano Aishi (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Ayano will not be possible to be kicked out from this club if any member of this club witnesses her commit murder on the previous day. Instead, any member of this club will try to apprehend Ayano. However, Ayano can kicked out by the substitute or leader of this club if the player does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members in the club, the club will disband.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- Members of the club will skip across the track while running, instead of jogging the paths and roundabouts correctly.
- Kokona Haruka and Riku Soma used to be part of this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Sports Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- If the player attempt to follow the sports club members at 4:00 PM, they will refuse to follow them, as they haven't got their good time to follow the player. It can also not possible to make the sports club members leave the area at 4:00 PM, because the player would unable to talk to them and told them to leave the area while they're practicing swimming pool. However, asking sports club members to distract someone else at 4:00 PM still works.