When a Spiteful student witnesses Ayano Aishi commit murder, they will approve of the kill if the victim was bullying them or is a student with a low reputation. But if they witness the murder or corpse of a regular student, they will flee the school and call the police.
If Ayano murders someone they dislike, then Ayano will not receive any reputation penalty from them. If she murders anyone else, they will damage her reputation every day they are left alive.
If Ayano tries to take a picture of them, they will become annoyed and hide their face. If she is in the Photography Club, they will stand still.
- This persona was implemented in the March 6th, 2018 Build.
- In the future, Spiteful students may have someone they dislike from the beginning of the game.
- Spiteful student will also immune to intimidation, But that feature isn't implemented yet.
- Previously, students with the Spiteful persona had the Evil persona instead.
- Currently, the only student to have the Spiteful persona is Borupen Saishiki.
|“||They had it coming! Don't worry...I won't tell anyone what I saw.||”|
— A Spiteful student reacting to Ayano murdering someone they dislike.
|“||Oh my god! This can't be happening! Stay away from me!||”|
— A Spiteful student reacting to Ayano murdering a regular NPC.
|“||Don't worry... your secret is safe with me. But, we shouldn't be seen talking to each other...||”|
— Talking to a Spiteful student after murder.
|“||Don't bother me!/Go away!/Don't talk to me!/Get away from me!/Leave me alone!||”|
— Attempting to talk to a Spiteful student, after they have spoken to Ayano once after murder.
|“||If you say so.||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has a low reputation.
|“||That's unexpected, but... thanks.||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has an average reputation.
|“||Thanks. You're not so bad.||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has a high reputation.