If Ayano tries to take a picture of a Social Butterfly, they will give a cute pose for the camera/picture. If the player is in the Photography Club, they will instead stand still. If they have witnessed murder, they will instead give the Evil Camera pose camera pose, akin to that of Borupen Saishiki, Haruto Yuto, and Yui Rio when pointing a camera at their face.
Currently, all Social Butterflies are incapable of self-defense.
If an NPC with the Social Butterfly persona witnesses Ayano Aishi commit murder, they'll be shocked for a few seconds. Ayano can use this time to kill them before they run. If Ayano is wearing the Cute Kitty Panties, any student witnessing her commit the crime will be shocked for a longer period of seven seconds instead.
After their shock has passed, they will run to the nearest crowd and call the police. If they see Ayano, they will scream. This will attract the attention of any nearby students in range, who will see Ayano's bloodied and/or insane state. This makes murdering the witness much harder as the player's reputation will drop massively and the amount of witnesses to the murder will increase drastically.
If the Social Butterfly witnesses another murder, they will curl up into a ball and rock back and forth, not moving until the day ends, they are killed, or the police arrive.
The next day, the Social Butterfly will refuse to talk to the player, saying that they know what Ayano has done and threaten to tell other students about it. Each day they are left alive, the Social Butterfly will stay true to their promise and damage Ayano's reputation by ten points.
A Social Butterfly will automatically detect which place of the school has the highest amount of people on it and will run to it. If the people in that place start to leave, the Social Butterfly will run to another highly populated place (possibly the exit).
- Ajia Ashitomi
- Beshi Takamine
- Dora Tamamoto
- Efude Nurimono
- Enpitsu Byoga
- Gita Yamahato
- Hayato Haruki
- Inkyu Basu
- Kenko Sukoyaka
- Kiba Kawaito
- Koharu Hinata
- Kokona Haruka
- Saki Miyu
- Maka Tansei
- Miyuji Shan (If her club is active)
- Riku Soma
- Sakyu Basu
- Sakura Hagiwara
- Seiyo Akanishi
- Shoku Tsuburaya
- Shozo Kurosawa
- Sora Sosuke
- Sota Yuki
- Sumire Suzuki
- Tokuko Kitagawa
- Tsubaki Uesugi
- Tsuruzo Yamazaki
- Uekiya Engeika
- Yuna Hina
- This persona was implemented in the February 1st, 2016 Build.
- This persona used to be unprogrammed but was still in the game files before the February 1st update. If a student was changed to this persona, they would inherit part of the Strict persona.
- Male Social Butterflies were added as of the September 1st, 2017 Build.
- In the future, if a Social Butterfly witnesses enough murders or corpses, they may become a Loner.
- Of the 29 students with the Social Butterfly Persona, 22 belong to the following clubs: the Cooking Club, the Drama Club, the Light Music Club, the Gardening Club (excluding Himari Fujita), and the Art Club (excluding Geiju Tsuka & Borupen Saishiki). The remaining 7 students are either in no club or removed. This includes the Basu sisters as well.
- If the School Atmosphere is above 80%, the photography club members (exempting Fureddo Jonzu, who will attempt to apprehend you) react to Ayano commit murder with this persona.
- Miyuji Shan also has this persona. However, if the light music club disbands, she will no longer have this persona.
|“||I didn't expect to hear that, but thanks!||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has a low reputation.
|“||That's so nice! Thank you!||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has an average reputation.
|“||Really, you think so? I'm honored!||”|
— When complimented while Ayano has a high reputation.
|“||There's been a death at Akademi High School! We need help right away!||”|
— A Social Butterfly calling the police.
|“||Gotta get to safety!||”|
— Witnessing murder or a corpse.
— Witnessing murder a second time.
— A Social Butterfly witnessing Ayano coming near her after witnessing Ayano murder.
|“||Don't talk to me! I know you killed someone. I'll make sure everyone knows what you've done.||”|
— Attempting to talk to them after they witness Ayano commit murder on the previous day.
|“||Don't bother me!/Go away!/Don't talk to me!/Get away from me!/Leave me alone!||”|
— Trying to talk to them again after they hold a grudge against Ayano.