This room is located on the second floor in the eastern wing. The Science Lab has a beige hardwood floor. There are six grey tables with two chairs each, and a lectern at the front of the classroom. Chemistry cabinets line the walls. There is a chalkboard at the front of the class and opaque windows on either side of the room.
NOTE: YandereDev has spent no time planning or thinking about chemical weapons in the game. Being able to construct chemical weapons may change in the future. In the full game, if the player invests enough study points in Chemistry to get to Rank 2, this empty room will have a purpose. Because of Yandere-chan's rank, she will be able to identify the poison in the Science Lab and use it on their current rival's food. The poison is the smallest bottle located at the farthest cabinet on the right wall. When Yandere Vision is activated, the poison bottle is circled in cyan.
- The lab was updated in the November 15th, 2015 Build with a smoother texture.
- YandereDev has mentioned that in future builds, Yandere-chan can non-lethally poison a student in order to distract Nasu Kankoshi. The poison will likely be found in this room.
- This room was originally called the "Chemistry Lab". It was later changed for unknown reasons.
- Currently, there is no teacher located in the Science Lab. If Yandere-chan visits the room during class hours, she will be considered an intruder. However, since there is no teacher to reprimand her, she may stay in the room indefinitely. In the final game, one of the current teachers will teach that class.
- If Yandere-chan steals poison but does not use it, it will respawn back into the Science Lab the next day. If used, the poison will not respawn, unless the week is reset.