The clubroom is located on the third floor in the west wing. As of the March 31st, 2018 Build it has a gray floor and walls, and a black ceiling with green lights. It has a control desk with two holographic images on either side. On the far side of the room Robot-chan stands on a black platform with four black arms dangling down. A science vacuum, a screwdriver and three blowtorches rest on the tables.
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to Kaga and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, Yandere-chan will wear a futuristic visor over her left eye.
Yandere-chan will have access to technology that will make it easier to defeat rivals. As of now, the only technology she can access is a science vacuum that can clean bloodstains.
As of the January 16th, 2017 Build, Yandere-chan can use the blowtorches inside the room to perform a cauterization on the wound of a corpse. The blowtorches can also be used to heat the ritual knife in order to perform the Flame Demon's ritual.
Science Club Students will regularly go to Storage Rooms for supplies and use this room after school. If Yandere-chan joins in club activities, she will take part in a variety of experiments, with some explosions involved.
- Kaga Kusha (Club Leader)
- Yaku Zaishi
- Horo Guramu
- Meka Nikaru
- Homu Kurusu
- Yandere-chan (Player Choice)
Students in the school consider the members of the Science Club to be extremely weird, and similar to "junior mad scientists". Their specialty is robotics and the goal of their club is to build a military-grade, powerful exoskeleton armed with enough firepower to destroy. They would also like to get hired by a prestigious company by inventing new technology while they are just high-school students. Because of this, they spend their time (and club activities) building useful robots, like the science vacuum.
Leaving and Disbanding
Yandere-chan will be kicked out if a member sees her kill another student. In the future, she will also be kicked out if she does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies or if there are less than five members in the club, the club will disband. Once the club closes, the door to the room will be locked.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- If Yandere Chan is in the club, she still cannot use the changing booth, even if she has the school uniform on.
- This room was created in the November 15th, 2015 Build, before club benefits were implemented in the March 16th, 2016 Build. It was eventually removed for a while before being implemented again in the February 1st, 2016 Build.
- Yuna Hina and Sota Yuki used to belong in this club before the December 1st, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Science Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- The poster features binary code which translates as "If You Can Read This, Join The Science Club."
- YandereDev has joked that there should be a Science Club mini-game where Yandere-chan trains a robot to become a killing machine.
- The player might be able to use chemicals to dispose of corpses.
- The binary codes in the club room are referencing some volunteers for Yandere Simulator.