Saikou Corp is a business conglomerate whose logo appears on various devices in Yandere Simulator. It is a very well-known electronics company.
Saikou Corp is the most powerful business conglomerate in Japan. It is considered to be an electronic company.
Saikou Corp HQ is 300 meters tall. The Saikou family lives at Saikou corporate headquarters; a section of the building is reserved for the family's personal use.
The company has appeared many times throughout the debug builds, even as early as the October 8th, 2015 Build, where the school's logo was shown on a social media page. The symbol at the center of the logo was "Saikou (最高)" which means "The Best". With arrows pointing in all directions, it means "The best at everything".
Ayano's console is the SaikouStation 4. Pippi Osu also owns a SaikouStation 4. After playing the final level of Yanvania: Senpai of the Night, the game will crash because the disc is scratched. There will be a console error on the screen that tells the player to visit 'www.saikoucorp.com/support' for more help. This is not a real website.
The logo later appeared in the December 15th, 2015 Build on the back of the laptop inside the Student Council Room, used by Megami to talk to Ayano.
In the February 1st, 2016 Build, the brand was shown on the camera worn by Ayano if the player joins the Photography Club.
As of the May 1st, 2016 Build, Genka Kunahito uses a Saikou computer.
As of the June 29th, 2016 Build, several Saikou devices can be found in the Faculty Room, such as a clock, a radio, a printer, and a computer. The radio was moved to the Audiovisual Room and was made functional.
As of the December 16th, 2016 Build, several Saikou metal detectors will appear in the school corridors, if enabled in Mission Mode. As of the December 18th, 2017 Build, several Saikou metal detectors and security cameras will appear in the school corridors if enabled in Story Mode during Low School Atmosphere.
As of the May 19th, 2017 Build, there is a cardboard box with the Saikou logo on it inside the northeastern storage room, on the first floor.
- There may be a real Saikou Corp website that YandereDev will create himself in the future.
- The button on the Saikou phone can also be found on the male uniform, which is another detail that shows that Saikou Corp owns the school. However, the button is not found on the default female uniform.
- SaikouStation 4 is most likely a reference to a PlayStation 4.
- The Saikou family don't see a reason to live away from their job; the commute would simply rob them of valuable time that could have been spent working.
- One of the game's endings will take place inside of Saikou Corp.