|Role||Nurse of Akademi High School|
Nasu has short, dark brown hair and eyes, and she wears a white nurse uniform with pink accents, including a nurse's hat and coat with pink crosses. Underneath her uniform is a dark pink top and light pink stockings, and she wears white flats.
"After an incident in 1989, the Japanese public began to associate Akademi High with the thought of murder, and enrollment rates dropped sharply.
In order to restore the school's reputation as a safe place for higher learning, the Headmaster mandated that all faculty members take courses in self-defense.
As a result, every staff member at Akademi High - from the teachers to the nurses to the guidance counselor - is capable of defending themselves against a direct assault from an armed attacker."
If Nasu catches Ayano misbehaving, she will send her to the guidance counselor.
Nasu's default reputation is +40.
Nasu walks around the infirmary all day. If a student is afflicted with the Headache Poison, they will run to the infirmary and ask Nasu for pain medication. She will walk over to the medicine cabinet and unlock it, giving the player an opportunity to steal the syringe and tranquilizer.
The syringe and the tranquilizer are kept in the infirmary, which are needed for kidnapping. It is difficult to obtain these because Nasu keeps them in a locked cabinet. To get inside the cabinet, Ayano will have to poison a student's food and give them a headache, which will cause Nasu to unlock the cabinet to get some medicine. After that, Ayano can acquire the tranquilizer.
The topics Nasu feels Negative/Positive/Neutral towards are as follows:
- Everything else.
- The game will randomly generate a new nurse to replace the previous one if she dies.
- In the future, students may run for the nurse instead of a teacher if a student is poisoned or drowned.
- Her appearance was changed in the July 25th, 2017 Build because she looked too much like Muja Kina.
- Her (likely intended) first name, Nāsu (ナース) and her last name, Kankoshi (看護師) both mean "nurse" in Japanese.
- However, in game, her first name is spelled "Nasu" (茄子), which doesn't mean nurse in Japanese, but rather, eggplant.
- If "thatdude" is typed near Nasu, her outfit will shorten, and her bust size and posterior will enlarge.
- As of the April 27, 2019 Build: ""A few years ago, a certain dude made a request. I have finally granted that dude’s wish. To see it, walk into the school infirmary, face the nurse, and type a certain phrase using your keyboard. It’s 8 letters long."
- As of the January 7th, 2018 Build, it is now possible to take pictures of her panties.
- She is currently the only faculty member that can have their panty shot taken.
- In the final game, while she is absent on Week 6, Muja Kina will substitute for her.
- She is the only faculty member whose name hasn't changed in the update of July 1st, 2020 Build.