|Role||Nurse of Akademi High School|
As of the July 25th, 2017 Build, Nasu has short, dark brown hair, dark brown eyes and wears a white nurse outfit with a pink undershirt.
"After an incident in 1989, the Japanese public began to associate Akademi High with the thought of murder, and enrollment rates dropped sharply.
In order to restore the school's reputation as a safe place for higher learning, the Headmaster mandated that all faculty members take courses in self-defense.
As a result, every staff member at Akademi High - from the teachers to the nurses to the guidance counselor - is capable of defending themself against a direct assault from an armed attacker."
If Nasu catches Ayano misbehaving, she will send her to the guidance counselor.
Nasu's default reputation is +40.
Nasu walks around the infirmary all day. If a student is afflicted with the Headache Poison, they will run to the infirmary and ask Nasu for pills, causing the latter to leave the medicine cabinet open, allowing Ayano to steal a tranquilizer.
Ever since the February 1st, 2019 Build, she can no longer be pickpocketed.
The syringe and the tranquilizer are kept in the infirmary. It is difficult to obtain these because Nasu keeps them in a locked cabinet, preventing students from using them. To find out where the key is, a student's food will have to be poisoned so that Nasu has to retrieve the key to get some medicine. After that, Ayano can acquire the tranquilizer.
The topics towards Nasu are Negative/Neutral/Positive as follows:
- Everything else.
- The game will randomly generate a new nurse to replace the previous one if she dies.
- In the future, students may run for the nurse instead of a teacher if a student is poisoned or drowned.
- Her appearance was changed in the July 25th, 2017 Build because she looked too much like Muja Kina.
- Her first name, Nasu (ナース) and her last name, Kankoshi (看護師) both mean "nurse" in Japanese.
- If "thatdude" is typed near Nasu, her outfit will shorten, and her bust size and posterior will enlarge.
- As of the April 27, 2019 Build: ""A few years ago, a certain dude made a request. I have finally granted that dude’s wish. To see it, walk into the school infirmary, face the nurse, and type a certain phrase using your keyboard. It’s 8 letters long."
- As of the January 7th, 2018 Build, it is now possible to take pictures of her panties.
- She is currently the only faculty member that can have their panty shot taken.
- In the final game, while she is absent on Week 6, Muja Kina will substitute for her.
- She is the only faculty member whose name hasn't changed in the update of July 1st, 2020 Build.