|Persona||Phone Addict (since 2/2/2018)|
Social Butterfly (6/1/2016 – 1/2/2018)
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
Lizzy Hofe 
In her first appearance, she had tanned skin and loose socks, along with long light blond hair that faded into light salmon pink at the tips. She had a yellow bun on the left side of her head and a small curly pigtail on her right, held up by a purple scrunchie.
As of the June 1st, 2016 Build, Musume has long, wavy blonde hair with a very messy half-ponytail, a salmon pink streak on the right side of her fringe, and a light blue butterfly hairclip. She wears three light blue earrings: one on her right ear and two on her left ear. Musume has pale blue eyes and salmon-pink makeup. She wears pink panties and has a bust size of 1.5. She has tanned skin and wears loose socks.
As of the February 2nd, 2018 Build, she has three colorful scrunchies around both of her wrists: one blue, one orange, and one teal. A light blue jacket is tied around her waist. She also has turquoise acrylic nails and wears a blue book bag.
"A flashy trend-setter who loves to gossip and doesn't take school too seriously. \ She is spoiled rotten by her doting father, who buys his daughter anything she wants. \ Her father runs a loan agency."
Musume is a Phone Addict. She will happily pose for a picture if Ayano aims her camera at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will snap a picture with her phone and will text it to the police. While she is doing this she will run out of the school. If she is "broken", she will take on the Coward persona.
She is a member of 'The Bullies', meaning that she will spread rumors about students, bully those with the lowest reputation, and write abusive words on their desks. If Ayano has a high reputation, she will smile when talked to, and have the Girly persona. If she has a regular or low reputation, Musume will frown.
She is spoiled rotten by her father, who gives her anything that she wants, as long as she pretends to cry for it. After being kidnapped, she will become nervous, paranoid, and traumatized for life, no longer retaining her Phone Addict persona. She cannot seek help as she has drug-induced amnesia.
YandereDev also states that Musume talks behind people's backs and humiliates people she dislikes and would backstab her best friend in a heartbeat if she got something out of it.
Musume's default reputation is +30.
At 7:10 AM, Musume enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:15 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:20 AM she will walk around the plaza with her phone out, stopping briefly in front of each of the four doors leading to the club rooms, Faculty Room, classrooms and the entrance to the school. If at least one student has a reputation below -33, she and the other bullies will go to the desk of the student with the lowest reputation and write hateful messages on their desk before continuing on with their routines.
At 8:00 AM, Musume walks into Classroom 3-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the pool to sunbathe with her friends at 1:00 PM. If a student is being targeted for bullying, she will go to their desk and clap a blackboard eraser over their head before going to the pool. Musume walks back to class again at 1:30 PM. Between 3.30 PM and 4.30 PM, she will gossip in the girl's bathroom with Kokoro Momoiro, Hana Daidaiyama, Kashiko Murasaki, and Hoshiko Mizudori, and she will not participate in Cleaning Time. At 4.30 PM, she will continue patrolling the plaza.
After being kidnapped, Musume will sit alone on a plaza bench instead of bullying or gossiping.
Musume's father runs a loan agency called Ronshaku Loans. Her father exploited the situation Kokona's father was in to place him into deeper debt. In the story, her mother is likely dead. Since the story doesn't show her mother, we should say she's dead.
- Main Article: Tasks
Musume will complain about Horuda Puresu being as creepy as the Occult Club members. Musume will wonder where Horuda goes when she's alone and not in class. She then will ask the player to take a photograph of Horuda's hiding spot, so she can "spill the tea".
The topics towards Musume are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:
- Everything else.
Musume's father spoils her to an extreme level.
When she is kidnapped, Musume's father will have no choice but to release all of his clients from debt in order to have her returned in "one piece".
|“||...daddy...please... help...I'm scared...I don't wanna die...||”|
— Musume when kidnapped and filmed.
|“||Like, ohhhhh my gawwwwwd, I soooo need a smoke right now... Do you, like, have any ciggies on you? If you could, like, get me a pack of smokes, I'd soooo totally be your best friend for-EVER.||”|
— Musume when asking for cigarettes in her former task.
|“||Hurry! I'm, like, dying of smoke deprivation right now!||”|
— After accepting her former task.
|“||Ooooh, look at little miss goody-two-shoes over here. Think you're better than me just because you don't smoke? What-EVERRRRR.||”|
— After denying her former task.
|“||OH. EMM. GEE. You are, like, the BEST. You just INSTANTLY became my BFF.||”|
— After completing her former task.
|“||Ugh, like ohhhhh my GAWD, have you seen Horuda Puresu? She's so creepy! Even worse than those Occult Club freaks. Whenever she's not in class, she likes, runs off and hides somewhere! What the hell is she up to? I bet she's got a dirty little secret! If you can find her hiding spot and snap a photo of what she's up to, I'd so totally be your best friend forever!||”|
— Musume's task.
|“||Hurry up so I can spill the tea, gurl!||”|
— Accepting her task.
|“||Awwwww, look at this little miss goody-two shoes over here! Heh...think you're better than me? Ha, what-everrrrr!||”|
— Denying her task.
|“||...seriously? She just...reads books? That's it? ...no way. That can't be the end of it! There's gotta be something else going on here. Thanks for your help, though - now I know where to find her!||”|
— Completing her task.
|“||Aha - yeah, I've seen him before. The boy with, like, SUPER messy hair, right? It's ridiculous! He looks like he's never used a comb in his life!||”|
— Asking what she thinks about Gema Taku.
|“||lolllll get absolutely expooooosed||”|
|“||Hey, Osana! Come with me for a minute!||”|
— Musume asking Osana to have a conversation.
|“||I saw you talking to a boy from another school! Is he your boyfrieeeeend?
E-yikes! I guess I lost that bet! Ohhhhh-kay, how 'bout that boy from class 3-2? What do you think of him?
— Musume and Osana's conversation.
- Musume was implemented in the June 1st, 2016 Build.
- Musume's first appearance was very similar to the character Galko-chan from the anime and manga, Please Tell Me! Galko-chan.
- The first design was changed because Galko-chan is a copyrighted character.
- Musume was shown in a sneak preview.
- Her nickname is a play on words. Musume (娘) means "daughter", while "loan shark" when transcribed into Japanese katakana is rōnshāku (ローンシャーク). Therefore, her full name translated to English is "Daughter Loanshark".
- Her real name is Mutsumi Rokuda as of the July 1st, 2020 build.
- Musume's design seems to be heavily inspired by Ganguro Girls, a subculture in Japan that was popular during the 90s.
- Musume's hair colour in the game files is listed as 'Ganguro'.
- After being kidnapped and released, Musume will walk slowly with her hands clasped in front of her, similar to Oka Ruto.
- Previously, pressing K in the debug menu at school would cause her to appear as a mind slave, whilst on fire, dripping with water, and covered in steam clouds.
- Musume has not actually smoked before and only pretends to, as so to give herself an image, giving a reason as to why she holds the cigarette the wrong way.
- If YandereDev decides to have student nicknames, then her real name would not be Musume Ronshaku and would instead be a nickname given to her, due to her father's profession.
- An example of a name she would be given is "Mutsumi Renshaku".
- If her name followed the same naming scheme for the other Bullies, her first name would be Chouchou (蝶々) or Chouko (蝶子), both meaning "butterfly".
- She is YandereDev's favourite bully.
- She was the first student to pose in her portrait.
- Her mother is possibly dead.
- On her phone, the player can see comments from Shiromi Torayoshi and Hoshiko Mizudori.
- Before the September 15, 2019 build, Musume had a task relating to cigarettes, but it was changed due to it being the same as Hayanari Tsumeato's task.
- If Horuda Puresu is dead or kidnapped, then Musume's original task will be unavailable to the player.
- If Musume is dead or kidnapped, her event with Osana Najimi on Friday will not happen.
- She called Kokona a "skank" and a "slut", which infuriated Kokona enough for her to fly into a murderous rage in "Driving Your Rivals to Murder".