|Strength||Carries Pepper Spray|
Kuroko wears the Student Council uniform.
Kuroko has long, straight, shiny black hair and dark gray eyes. She wears black half-frame glasses with a pearl lined chain attached and sheer brown stockings. Her bust size is 1.25. She wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" on her left arm reading 生徒会 (seito kai), meaning Student Council written in kanji.
As of the December 19th, 2017 Build, Kuroko now wears round earrings.
"Last year's student council president, and this year's vice president. Currently substituting for the absent president. Known for being formal at all times."
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, Kuroko is Dangerous. If she sees Ayano murder anyone, she will run up, spray her with pepper spray, and restrain her. She will push Ayano away if she gets too close and will spray her with pepper spray if she attempts to kill her without stealth or if she gets too close to her five times. She will break up fights between Ayano and a delinquent by announcing her presence. If Ayano aims her phone at Kuroko, she'll stand still but will show no reaction. Intimidation will also not work on Kuroko if Ayano attempts to intimidate her when she has joined the delinquents. Kuroko is also not affected by seduction.
According to her Student Profile she is known for being formal at all times. She tries to solve student problems through diplomacy. There are rumors that she resents Megami Saikou for winning the last Student Council election.
Kuroko's default reputation is +67.
At 7:00 AM, Kuroko leaves the Student Council Room and will begin patrolling all the rooms around the school, starting with the Infirmary. She does not patrol clubs (except for the Gaming Club, due to it not being a true club), and Classrooms.
At 8:00 AM, Kuroko walks to Classroom 3-2, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM and leaves to go to patrol the school rooms again at 1:00 PM. She walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she goes back to patrolling the school rooms again and at 4:00 PM, she goes to the Student Council Room and stays there for the rest of the day. On Fridays at 3:30 PM, Kuroko will go to the Meeting Room and meet up together with the rest of the Student Council and all the club leaders to have a meeting.
The topics towards Kuroko are (Negative/Positive/Neutral) as follows:
- Everything else.
- She was first shown in the "The Student Council in Yandere Simulator (Gameplay Focus)" video.
- According to her Student Profile, she was the Student Council president before Megami Saikou. She now serves as the vice president and substitutes for Megami while she is absent.
- Her name is a play on the Japanese word for "Black Turtle", Kuro Kame (黒亀).
- The literal meaning of her name is "Black Child"(黒子) and her surname "Long turtle"(亀長) or "Eternal turtle"(亀永)
- YandereDev considered to name her Kurokame Homura.
- YandereDev thinks that if she weren't in the Student Council, she would be the school librarian.
- She is a vegetarian because she feels sympathy for animals.
- She thinks that Info-chan is a myth.
- She is similar to her parents.
- She is probably the oldest student in the school.
- If YandereDev decided to have a 50/50 gender split in the Student Council, she would be male.
- The most extreme thing she has ever done was to go on a roller coaster after being convinced by Shiromi Torayoshi.
- She hasn't cried in over 10 years.
- If someone were to openly explain their perverted fantasies involving the Student Council she would adjust her glasses.
- She is the only substitute/vice president that is female.
- Kuroko's favorite food is a caesar salad.
- Kuroko's favorite drink is unsweetened tea.
- Kuroko will accept food from the Cooking Club members, but not from Ayano.
- If given a flower, she would look at it, look at the person offering it, then back to the flower. After spending a few moments judging the situation, she would conclude that she simply does not have enough information to determine if the gesture is empty or meaningful, and would simply say "Thank you."
|“||You're in my personal space.||”|
— If Ayano gets too close to her.
|“||Not on my watch!||”|
— If she witnesses a murder or a fight.
|“||No! How could I let this happen?!||”|
— If she finds a corpse.
|“||Cease and desist!||”|
— When she pepper sprays Ayano.
— If Ayano attempts to take a photo of her or if she hears Ayano's footsteps.
|“||What do you think you're doing? You'll have to explain this to the counselor.||”|
— After catching the player doing something suspicious.