President of the Drama Club
Social Butterfly (JSON Files 5/19/2017-6/1/2017)
Kizana has purple twin-drills held up by two red roses. She has purple eyes, and she wears a black choker with a red rose in the center and purple stockings with red roses and green leaves on them. She also wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with the 'comedy and tragedy' masks on her left arm. She has a large bust size of 2.
Kizana is the president of the school's drama club. Her short-term goal is to be the most popular girl in school, and her long-term goal is to be the most famous actress who has ever lived.
She will be absent during the first two weeks of gameplay because of broken bones. Once she recovers, she will become a snobbish rival who sets her sights on Senpai as soon as she returns to school. Kizana is convinced that Senpai would make an excellent addition to the drama club, which might be just the thing to take his mind off of the events that he will experience during the first two weeks of gameplay...
Her personality is very distasteful, but her beauty and her ability to captivate an audience might be enough to get her into Senpai's heart. She might just be the "Juliet" to his "Romeo"...
Kizana is described as snobby, haughty, arrogant, and conceited. YandereDev plans to make her a himedere.
In hypothetical dialogue, she wished for more money than she needed for her club just because someone else got more money, suggesting that she wants what others have simply because they have it.
Kizana's default reputation is +63.
Though it is unknown at the moment, YandereDev has said that her routine will put her in close proximity to Senpai or other students. One possibility is that Kizana will constantly have an entourage of admirers following her around at all times.
When she was first added to the game, she would go to the Drama Club and stay there all day, but during her week, she will be putting on a play with the other members of her club.
The topics towards Kizana are (Negative/Positive/Neutral) as follows:
- Video Games
- Everything else.
- Main Article: Drama Club
She is the leader of the Drama Club and, like with other club leaders, Ayano will have to talk with her to join. If less than five members of the club remain, the club shuts down. Any club members who witness Ayano's crimes will report to her, and Ayano will be either kicked out or unable to join the club. In the future, if the club has disbanded before her designated week arrives, there will be a short cutscene about this in which she will express some very sad feelings.
It can be assumed that the Drama Club will be performing Romeo and Juliet during Kizana's week, as Kizana does say that she is playing Juliet in the play. This week will likely present unique opportunities to eliminate her.
- Main Article: Senpai
As she will be a rival in the future, she will have a crush on him.
If she entered a relationship with Senpai, she'd turn him into an actor.
- Main Article: Megami Saikou
Osana and Hanako
Kizana thinks of Osana and Hanako as "random nobodies" and "peasants". 
Muja and Mida
Kizana thinks they attract too much attention and steal her "limelight."
- Main Article: Oka Ruto
Kizana thinks that Oka is a weird creepy freak.
- Main Article: Osoro Shidesu
Kizana thinks Osoro is scary and stays far away from her.
- Main Article: Suitors
In the future, Ayano can matchmake Kizana with her suitor.
- Main Article: Kokona Haruka
Kizana is annoyed by Kokona because she thinks that the latter is trying to imitate her unique style, while in truth, the imitation is because Kokona looks up to her and joined the Drama Club in order to be more like Kizana.
- Tsuruzo Yamazaki will fulfill her role in the Drama Club until she is implemented.
- Also, Her male counterpart has a similar hairstyle to him.
- Her name is a play on "気障な" (kizana), which means "rude" or "snobbish", or on "きざな" (kizana), which means "affected" or "pretentious," while her surname is a play on "スノブ" (sunobu) which is the katakana writing of "snob".
- There is also an actual Japanese name "Kizana", meaning "elegance grace".
- From the May 19th, 2017 Build, until the June 1st, 2017 Build, it was possible to add her into the game by changing ID 34's name from "Unknown" to random words in the JSON file.
- In the final game, YandereDev may add a secret code that would allow the player to change her hair and eye color.
- YandereDev suggested that as opposed to being annoyed about being imitated, she might instead really like creativity and originality, so she would ask Ayano to help Kokona find an original hairstyle for the reason instead.
- YandereDev thinks she may sprinkle French and Latin phrases into her speech to project the image of a sophisticated, educated person. 
- She only wants to be the lead actress.
- YandereDev thinks that she has had a life goal to act ever since she was young.
- She has a negative opinion on most of the club leaders and their clubs.
- She has the second highest test scores among the rivals, as she dislikes to be at the bottom of lists.
- Both her mother and father are actors. Her relationship with them is complicated.
- She is the second richest student at Akademi.
- Her hairstyle is no longer available in the JSON files.
- You can add her stockings to any female student by replacing whatever they are wearing with "Kizana".
- During her leisure time, she experiments with her hair or tries on various expensive dresses.
- YandereDev said that he might consider having her change hairstyles throughout the week (although this would tamper with her task).
- Her and Osana Najimi are the only rivals who have their Rival Specific Eliminations revealed.
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else. Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Kizana in "Yandere Simulator Rival Introduction Video".
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else, after all. Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Alternate Kizana line for the "Rival Introduction Video".
|“||Who cares if masks are banned? A true performer can suspend the audience's disbelief without the aid of props or costumes! Besides, a mask would only rob the school of the privilege of being able to see my stunning good looks. Good riddance to those pesky things! We didn't need them anyway!||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Kizana on the banning of masks.
|“||Our newest club member doesn't seem to realize how things work around here. She actually thinks she can steal MY hairstyle! It doesn't matter if she had this hairstyle before me! Now that I'm using it, it's officially MINE! There's only enough room for ONE set of purple drills in THIS school! I'm not going to discuss this with her directly; such matters are beneath me. Make yourself useful and go have a word with her. Tell her that she needs to do something ORIGINAL with her hair...or else.||”|
— Kizana's task as show in "The Curious Case of Kokona Haruka".
|“||No, no, no, no, NO! This won't do! This won't do at ALL! Have a seat, because you obviously require a lesson. First, we need to determine whether you are blind or stupid. How many fingers am I holding up? Yes, that's correct. Now that we've established you aren't blind, we can only reach the conclusion that you are STUPID. This flower does NOT match my outfit at ALL. I don't need to take the time to explain what kind of flowers suit me best, right? I'm already wearing them in my hair, after all! Think of what an audience throws onstage once an actress has just given a wonderful performance: ROSES. Now get out of here and don't come back until you've brought me an APPROPRIATE gift!||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Kizana reacting to someone giving her a flower.