Kizana has purple twin-drills held up by two red roses. She has purple eyes. She wears a black choker with a red rose in the center and purple stockings with red roses and green leaves on them. She also wears the "Red Armband of Leadership" with the 'comedy and tragedy' masks on her left arm. She has a large bust size of 2.
Kizana is the president of the school's drama club. Her short-term goal is to be the most popular girl in school, and her long-term goal is to be the most famous actress who has ever lived.
Kizana will be absent during the first two weeks of gameplay because of broken bones and recover being able to become a snobbish rival. She will set her sights on Senpai as soon as she returns to school. She is convinced that Senpai would make an excellent addition to the drama club, which might be just the thing to take his mind off of the events that he will experience during the first two weeks of gameplay...
Her personality is very distasteful, but her beauty and her ability to captivate an audience might be enough to get her into Senpai's heart. She might just be the "Juliet" to his "Romeo"...
She's described as snobby, haughty, arrogant, and conceited, and YandereDev plans to make her a himedere.
In hypothetical dialogue, she wished for more money than she needed for her club just because someone else got more money, suggesting she wants what others have simply because they have it.
Kizana's default reputation is +63.
Though it is unknown at the moment, YandereDev has said that her routine will put her in close proximity to Senpai or other students.
The topics towards Kizana Sunobu are (Negative/Positive/Neutral) as follows:
- Everything else.
- Main Article: Drama Club
She is the leader of the Drama Club, and, like other leaders, Ayano will have to talk with her to join. If less than five members of the club remain, the club shuts down. Any club members who witness Ayano's crimes will report to her, and Ayano will be either kicked out or unable to join the club. In the future, if the club has disbanded before her designated week arrives, there will be a short cutscene about this in which she will express some very sad feelings.
- Main Article: Senpai
As she will be a rival in the future, she will have a crush on him.
If she entered a relationship with Senpai, she'd turn him into an actor.
- Main Article: Megami Saikou
Muja and Mida
Kizana thinks they attract too much attention and steal her "limelight".
- Main Article: Oka Ruto
Kizana thinks that Oka is a weird creepy freak.
- Main Article: Osoro Shidesu
Kizana thinks Osoro is scary and stays far away from her.
- Main Article: Suitors
In the future, Ayano can matchmake Kizana with her suitor.
Main Article: Kokona Haruka
In the task that was shown in the video, she will ask you to tell Kokona to change her hairstyle as she is "copying" her.
- Tsuruzo Yamazaki will fulfill her role in the Drama Club until she is implemented.
- Her name is a play on "気障な" (kizana), which means "rude" or "snobbish", or on "きざな" (kizana), which means "affected" or "pretentious", while her surname is a play on "スノブ" (sunobu) which is the katakana writing of "snob".
- YandereDev's current reasoning for her absence for the first 2 weeks of school is that she was recovering from a broken bone.
- From the May 19th, 2017 Build, until the June 1st, 2017 Build, it was possible to add Kizana into the game by changing ID 34's name from "Unknown" to random words in the JSON file.
- In the final game, YandereDev may add a secret code that would allow the player to change her hair and eye color.
- YandereDev suggested that Kizana might really like creativity and originality, so she would ask Ayano to help Kokona find an original hairstyle.
- YandereDev thinks she may sprinkle French and Latin phrases into her speech to project the image of a sophisticated, educated person. 
- Kizana only wants to be the lead actress.
- YandereDev thinks that Kizana has had a life goal to act ever since she was young.
- Kizana has a negative opinion on most of the club leaders and their clubs.
- She has the second highest test scores among the rivals, as she dislikes to be at the bottom of lists.
- Both Kizana's mother and father are actors. Her relationship with them is complicated.
- She is the second richest student at Akademi.
- Her hairstyle is no longer available in the JSON files.
- You can add her stockings to any female student by replacing whatever they are wearing with "Kizana".
- During her leisure time, she experiments with her hair or tries on various expensive dresses.
- YandereDev said that he might consider having Kizana change hairstyles throughout the week. (Although this would tamper with her task.)
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else. Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Kizana in "Yandere Simulator Rival Introduction Video".
|“||It's only natural that I'd get the lead role in the play! I deserve it more than anyone else, after all. Senpai! I'm going to be Juliet...would you be my Romeo?||”|
— Alternate Kizana line for the "Rival Introduction Video".
|“||Who cares if masks are banned? A true performer can suspend the audience's disbelief without the aid of props or costumes! Besides, a mask would only rob the school of the privilege of being able to see my stunning good looks. Good riddance to those pesky things! We didn't need them anyway!||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Kizana on the banning of masks.
|“||Our newest club member doesn't seem to realize how things work around here. She actually thinks she can steal MY hairstyle! It doesn't matter if she had this hairstyle before me! Now that I'm using it, it's officially MINE! There's only enough room for ONE set of purple drills in THIS school! I'm not going to discuss this with her directly; such matters are beneath me. Make yourself useful and go have a word with her. Tell her that she needs to do something ORIGINAL with her hair...or else.||”|
— Kizana's task as show in "The Curious Case of Kokona Haruka".
|“||No, no, no, no, NO! This won't do! This won't do at ALL! Have a seat, because you obviously require a lesson. First, we need to determine whether you are blind or stupid. How many fingers am I holding up? Yes, that's correct. Now that we've established you aren't blind, we can only reach the conclusion that you are STUPID. This flower does NOT match my outfit at ALL. I don't need to take the time to explain what kind of flowers suit me best, right? I'm already wearing them in my hair, after all! Think of what an audience throws onstage once an actress has just given a wonderful performance: ROSES. Now get out of here and don't come back until you've brought me an APPROPRIATE gift!||”|
— Hypothetical dialogue of Kizana reacting to someone giving her a flower.