|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
Lizzy Hofe 
Hoshiko has a dark blonde ponytail that fades into turquoise near the ends. She has one long, curly strand that goes from her head to the back of the ponytail, along with two locks of fringe at the left of her forehead that fade into neon green and turquoise. She wears a dark green star hair-clip, and a yellow star hair-clip on the right of her fringe. She has green eyes and faded green eyeshadow, along with blush and tanned skin. She wears colorful scrunchies in light green, turquoise, and dark green around both of her wrists and has a light green jacket tied around her waist. She wears small blue star-shaped earrings and has green acrylic nails. She has a green book bag slung over her right shoulder and wears loose socks. She has a bust size of 1.1.
Hoshiko is a Phone Addict . She will happily pose for a picture if Ayano aims her camera at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will snap a picture with her Phone and will text it to the police. While she is doing this she will run out of the school.
She is part of 'The Bullies', meaning that she will talk behind people's backs and will bully those with the lowest reputation and write abusive words on their desks. If Ayano has a high reputation, she will smile when talked to, and have the Girly persona. If Ayano has a regular or low reputation, she will frown.
According to her Student Profile, she pretends to be positive but only says negative things about others. She also enjoys operating a hate blog on the internet. She spends most of her time browsing the internet.
"Spends most of her time browsing the Internet on her phone. \ Pretends to be a positive person, but in private, only says negative things about others. \ Secretly, her favorite activity is operating a hate blog on the internet."
At 7:10 AM, Hoshiko enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:15 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:20 AM, she patrols the rooftop, stopping at every corner. If a student is being bullied, she will first go to that student's desk and write hateful messages on it, after that she will continue with her morning routine.
At 8:00 AM, Hoshiko walks into Classroom 1-1 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to sunbathe with her friends at the pool area at 1:00 PM. If a student is being bullied, Hoshiko will first go to that student's class to laugh at them. Hoshiko then walks back to class again at 1:30 PM.
Between 3.30 PM and 4.30 PM she will gossip in the girl's bathrooms with Kokoro Momoiro, Hana Daidaiyama, Musume Ronshaku and Kashiko Murasaki. Once Cleaning Time is over, Hoshiko heads back to patrol the rooftop and lingers there until the end of the day.
The topics towards Hoshiko are Negative/Positive/Neutral as follows:
- Everything else.
|“||Who's that? Is it one of the boys who wears a bandana? I don't know which one you're talking about, but they look so GOOFY with those stupid things on their heads!||”|
— Asking what she thinks of Gema Taku.
|“||LOL this is sooooo going on my blog||”|
— Hoshiko reacting to gossip on the internet.
|“||Saturday night girls :) Be there !!! <3||”|
— Hoshiko commenting on the school's website.
- Hoshiko was implemented in the February 2nd, 2018 Build.
- Hoshiko's design seems to be heavily inspired by Ganguro Girls, a subculture in Japan that was popular during the 90s.
- Her name means "cyan star" in Japanese, Hoshi (星) meaning "star", -ko (子) being a common female name suffix meaning "child", Mizu (水) meaning "water" (the term "mizuiro" (水色), literally "color of water" meaning "cyan") and -tori or -Dori (鳥) being a common surname suffix meaning "bird".
- She is the newest member of the group, and on the first day of school, she immediately began acting and dressing like them so that they would accept her. She's also the cruelest in the group.
- She is the daughter of a policeman.
- On her phone, the player can see comments from Ryuto Ippongo and Yaku Zaishi.
- The player can see her commenting on Musume Ronshaku's phone.