|Persona|| Fragile (2/20/18)|
Coward (2/3/18 – 2/7/18)
Horuda has long, straight, black hair with a parted fringe covering her left eye. She has gray eyes. She has a bust size of 1 and wears short black socks as well as black panties.
As of the February 6th, 2018 Build, she wore a longer skirt. However, it was later removed in the February 20th, 2018 Build due to it causing several bugs.
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, Horuda is Fragile. If she sees a corpse, she will run away from the school and call the police. If she witnesses a murder, she will start begging Ayano to spare her life in exchange for her silence. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers. If Ayano has her phone aimed at her face, she will hide it.
If her reputation is lowered to the point that she is being bullied, Ayano can deceive her into thinking that a chosen student has been spreading rumors about her, which will convince her into committing a murder-suicide with the person she is convinced ruined her reputation.
"A shy and timid girl. \ Seems to be incapable of standing up for herself. \ For some reason, she gives me the impression that she could snap and become violent if pushed too far."
According to her student profile, Horuda is shy, timid, and is incapable of standing up for herself.
Info-chan also gets the impression that Horuda can snap and become violent if pushed too far.
Horuda's default reputation is -23.
RoutineAt 7:00 AM, Horuda enters the school grounds, walks to her locker and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. Then, she walks to the rooftop and reads a book on the bench on the left side of the rooftop.
At 8:00 AM, she walks into Classroom 1-2, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone before her classes start. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the right side of the rooftop to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.
Horuda walks back to class again at 1:22 PM, sits at her desk, and plays around on her phone again until her next classes start. Her next classes start at 1:30 PM. At 3:30 PM, she participates in cleaning time which ends at 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to her locker and changes from her indoor shoes to her outdoor shoes and will walk home after that.
Musume now has a task that revolves around taking a photo of Horuda's hiding spot. (On the rooftop)
The topics towards Horuda are (Negative/Positive/Neutral) as follows:
- Video games
- Everything else.
- Horuda was implemented in the February 3rd, 2018 Build.
- Her real name is Horuda Umetsu as of the July 1st, 2020 build.
- Horuda was only implemented due to Musume Ronshaku's ID changing, which caused some bugs.
- Her name literally means "placeholder" in Japanese.
- Horuda was originally a placeholder character. However, it was confirmed that she is no longer a placeholder.
- Before the May 2nd Bug-Fixing Build, Ayano could wear her hairstyle by pressing the H key.
- Pressing the H key in the debug menu will cause the day to reset. Then, Horuda will become a mindslave, kill Shin Higaku and then herself. If Shin Higaku is dead or not present at school, she will just end her own life.
- The book she reads during lunchtime is copy and pasted from the Yandere Simulator Wikipedia article.
- Her old hairstyle was the hair used in the easter egg Hateful Mode.
- She has the same walking animation as Oka Ruto.
- She is currently the only student with the Fragile persona.
- Horror movies are too scary for her to watch.
- Even though her hair was changed in the May 2nd, 2019 build, her portrait was not updated until the November 15th, 2019 build.
- She used to attend class in Classroom 1-1 Alone (Only available in August 18th, 2018 Build)
|“|| ...I...found your note...wh-what do you wanna say?|
...s-so...everything that's happened to me...is because of this person...?...thank you for telling me...I...need some time to...think about this...g-goodbye...
— Horuda's conversation with Ayano if Ayano offers her help.