|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
Homu has short, gray hair with light green streaks in it, along with bright green eyes. She also has robot ears that stick out of her head.
"A cold and emotionless young woman. Building a robotic replica of herself in the science club. Some presume that she is motivated by narcissism, but others theorize that she is attempting to build a replica of her dead twin sister."
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, Homu is a Teacher's Pet. She will give Ayano a suspicious look if she aims her phone at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will report to her teacher, unless another Teacher's Pet already has. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers.
According to her Student Profile, Homu is cold and emotionless.
Homu had a twin sister, who died of unknown causes. She is said to be creating another robot sister in the Science club, and might be a robot herself.
At 7:00 AM, Homu enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Science Club on the third floor, works on her robot, and fetches supplies from the Third Floor storage room.
At 8:00 AM, Homu walks to Classroom 1-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the outside of the Science Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.
Homu walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Science Club and stays there until the end of the day.
The topics towards Homu are (Negative/Positive/Neutral) as follows:
- Martial Arts
- Everything else.
- Homu was implemented as a silhouette in the May 10th, 2018 Build.
- She was fully implemented in the July 1st, 2018 Build.
- Homu's name is a reference to "Homunculus", an artificially made human creature.
- She has a similar personality to Ayano Aishi, Kuu Dere, and Geiju Tsuka.
- According to her student profile, it is rumored that Homu created a robot in her image to build a replica of her deceased twin sister.
- There's also a rumor that she created the robot because she was inspired by narcissism.