|Age||15 - 16|
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
She has short, dark gray hair with light green streaks in it, along with bright green eyes. She also has robot ears that stick out of her head.
When in the Science Club, she will wear a white lab coat.
Among the personas currently implemented in the game, she is a Teacher's Pet. She will give Ayano a suspicious look if she aims her phone at her. If she sees a corpse or witnesses a murder, she will report to her teacher, unless another Teacher's Pet already has. She cannot participate in physical fights against murderers.
According to her Student Profile, she is cold and emotionless.
She had a twin sister, who died of unknown causes.
At 7:00 AM, Homu enters the school grounds. She walks to her locker at 7:05 AM and changes from her outdoor shoes to her indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, she walks to the Science Club on the third floor, works on her robot, and fetches supplies from the Third Floor storage room.
At 8:00 AM, she walks to Classroom 1-2 and sits at her desk. She starts her morning classes at 8:30 AM, and leaves to go to the outside of the Science Club to eat her lunch at 1:00 PM.
She walks back to class again at 1:30 PM and participates in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. Afterwards, she heads to the Science Club and stays there until the end of the day.
The topics towards Homu is Negative/Neutral/Positive follows:
- Martial Arts
- Everything else.
- She was implemented as a silhouette in the May 10th, 2018 Build.
- She was fully implemented in the July 1st, 2018 Build.
- According to her student profile, it is rumored that she created a robot in her image to build a replica of her deceased twin sister.
- There's also a rumor that she created the robot because she was inspired by narcissism.
- Homu's name is a reference to "Homunculus", an artificially made human creature.
- She has a similar personality to Ayano Aishi, Kuu Dere, and Geiju Tsuka.