|Club|| None (since 10/16/16)
Science (3/15/16 -- 10/16/16)
|Persona|| Spiteful (since 3/6/18)|
|Appears||Week 1 (Debug)|
|Voice||Patrick M Seymour|
Budo Masuta has the same hairstyle as Haruto but reversed and re-colored dark grey.
As of the September 22nd, 2016 Build, Haruto wore a silver earring on his right ear.
Among the personas currently in the game, Haruto was Spiteful. If he saw a corpse or witnessed a murder of a student who has a low reputation or a student who is bullying him, he would wink and compliment Ayano on her crime, then run off in order to not be considered an accomplice. He would not talk to Ayano the next day after this happens. If he witnessed the murder or corpse of any other student, he would leave the school and call the police. If she has her phone aimed at him, he would become annoyed and cover his face. He couldn't participate in physical fights against murderers.
At 7:05 AM, Haruto entered the school grounds. He walked to his locker at 7:10 AM and changed from his outdoor shoes to his indoor shoes. At 7:15 AM, he walked into the plaza, to the right side of the fountain, and gossiped with Sota Yuki, Hayato Haruki, Ryusei Koki, Sora Sosuke, and Riku Soma.
At 8:00 AM, Haruto walked into Classroom 1-1 and sat at his desk. He started his morning classes at 8:30 AM, and left to go to the cafeteria to gossip at 1:00 PM. At this time, he would discuss an anime with Sota.
Haruto walked back to class again at 1:30 PM participated in cleaning time between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM. He then heads to his locker and changed from his indoor shoes to his outdoor shoes, then he lingered there until 3:50 PM when he walked home.
- His name is a reference to the most popular male Japanese names, 1st popular being Haruto, 2nd popular being Yuto.
- Name 陽翔 Haruto means ”Sunny Flight” (陽 Haru means ”Sunny”, and 翔 To means ”Flight”). Surname 優人 Yuto means ”Excellent Person” (優 Yu means ”Excellent”, and 人 To means ”Person”).
- His female counterpart was Yui Rio.
- He used to be part of the Martial Arts Club. He was part of the Sewing Club from the November 15th, 2015 Build until the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Before the June 29th, 2016 Build, Haruto arrived on school grounds 8th in line on the right side, at 7:05 AM.
- As of the August 18th, 2018 Build, Haruto has been removed from the game. YandereDev said that he (with the other rainbow students) will be put back into the game once the frame rate is stable, and if not, then he (along with the other removed rainbow students) will appear in 1980s Mode.
- He was the first male student to wear any item of jewelry.
|“|| Okay...explain it to me one more time?|
I dunno, dude. It doesn't sound like my type of show.
Hahaha...okay, I might give it a look. What's it called, again?
You don't need to strike a pose when you tell me, dude.
— Haruto during his conversation with Sota during lunchtime on Monday.
|“|| I watched the first episode, and...I don't...see what's so great about it.|
That's lame, dude! I don't want to watch something that sucks for the first half!
Dude, did you just spoil something that was supposed to be a surprise?
Everything is called a "deconstruction" these days. What does that even mean?
I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time there's been a show like that.
— Haruto during his conversation with Sota during lunchtime on Tuesday.
|“|| Yeah, I watched a few more episodes. Still really cliche. Still a whole bunch of boring old tropes.|
I feel like you're spoiling it for me when you say stuff like that.
I think it's a bad idea to intentionally make the entire first season of your anime really cliche and boring just so that you can surprise people with a "payoff" that comes halfway through.
Whatever you say, man. I'll keep watching, but it's just because I'm invested at this point.
Dude...it's just a show...
— Haruto during his conversation with Sota during lunchtime on Wednesday.
|“|| Yeah. Watched it last night.|
I saw that twist coming from a mile away.
It was obvious, dude. That doesn't even count as a "twist".
Not...really. They were dropping hints and clues everywhere.
I'm beginning to think that we have completely different taste in anime.
— Haruto during his conversation with Sota during lunchtime on Thursday.
|“|| Finished season 1. I have to admit, it was pretty good.|
The episode where they all went to the hot springs. That one was great.
I like the bikini model. She's my favorite character.
Does the bikini model get more screen time in season 2?
Dude, calm down. I said it's good.
— Haruto during his conversation with Sota during lunchtime on Friday.