|Members||Himari Fujita, Sakura Hagiwara, Sumire Suzuki, Tsubaki Uesugi|
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to Uekiya Engeika at the garden and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, Ayano will wear a white lily in her hair.
If Ayano joins this club, carrying gardening equipment is no longer considered suspicious and she will have free access to the shed automatically, which contains the Circular Saw, a shovel, an axe and some Rat Poison. Access to the shed is essential for some murder methods, making the Gardening Club very useful.
Club members will walk around the school watering plants and then go to the Gardening Club at 4:00 PM until the end of school. If Ayano joins in club activities, she will plant flowers and create hedge art from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Ayano will not be considered suspicious if she carries any of the weapons located here, if she has joined the club.
There is a plot to the left of the club where Ayano can bury bodies; she does not have to be a member of the club to do this.
- Uekiya Engeika (Club Leader)
- Himari Fujita
- Sakura Hagiwara
- Sumire Suzuki
- Tsubaki Uesugi
- Ayano Aishi (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
The player can be kicked out if they do not participate in club activities at least once a week. They will also be kicked out if a member sees Ayano kill another student. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members, the club will disband. Once the club closes, it will no longer be possible to visit the garden.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The club was fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Mei Mio and Ryusei Koki were previous members of this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Gardening Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- As of the September 29th, 2016 Build, pressing right Ctrl in the debug menu will teleport Ayano to the garden.
- The Gardening Club is the only club that Senpai would ever seriously consider joining.