|Members||Himari Fujita, Sakura Hagiwara, Sumire Suzuki, Tsubaki Uesugi, Toga Tabara (Formerly)|
Joining the Club
To join the club, the player will have to talk to Uekiya Engeika at the garden and select the "Join" option on the interaction wheel. Afterwards, they can participate in club activities. After joining, Ayano will wear a white lily in her hair.
If Ayano joins this club, carrying gardening equipment is no longer considered suspicious and she will have free access to the shed automatically, which contains the Circular Saw, a shovel, a Jerry can of gasoline, an axe, and some Rat Poison. Access to the shed is essential for some murder methods, making the Gardening Club very useful.
Club members will walk around the school watering plants and then go to the Gardening Club at 4:00 PM and stay there until 6:00 PM. If Ayano participates in club activities, she will plant flowers and create hedge art from 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Ayano will not be considered suspicious if she carries any of the weapons located here, if she has joined the club.
There is a plot to the left of the club where Ayano can bury bodies, and a wood chipper to the right that can turn bodies into a bucket's worth of blood; she does not have to be a member of the club to access these.
- Uekiya Engeika (Club Leader)
- Himari Fujita
- Sakura Hagiwara
- Sumire Suzuki
- Tsubaki Uesugi
- Toga Tabara (Formerly)
- Ayano Aishi (Player Choice)
Leaving and Disbanding
Ayano will be kicked out if any members of this club (excluding Himari Fujita) witness Ayano commit murder on the previous day. She will also be kicked out if she does not participate in club activities at least once a week. If the president dies, goes missing, or if there are less than five members, the club will disband. Once the club closes, it will no longer be possible to visit the garden.
The player can also request permission to leave, but once they leave, they can never join again.
- The club was fully implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- Mei Mio and Ryusei Koki were previous members of this club before the November 15th, 2015 Build.
- A poster of the Gardening Club can be found by the Locker Room as of the March 31st, 2016 Build.
- As of the September 29th, 2016 Build, pressing right Ctrl in the debug menu will teleport Ayano to the garden.
- The Gardening Club is the only club that Senpai would ever seriously consider joining.
- Himari Fujita is the only club member whose hair hasn't changed.
- And she is also the only club member who has a Heroic persona, while others have a social butterfly persona.
- Red Flower and Victim-chan were former members of the Gardening club, but they were removed so there are now only 5 members of the club.