The dumbbells are found where the Sports Club gathers. There are five of them available. The object is seen as suspicious and cannot be concealed. If a student sees Ayano Aishi holding a dumbbell, her reputation will drop by ten points at high School Atmosphere. However, if she joins the Sports Club, she will not be seen as suspicious when carrying one. She can put five of them in a bucket, and then dump the bucket off the rooftop, crushing whoever is underneath.
If Ayano performs a stealth kill with a dumbbell, neither she nor the dumbbell will get bloody.
There are 4 killing animations for the dumbbell, depending on Ayano's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: Uppercuts the victim's head with the object.
- Medium Sanity: Attacks through the victim abdomen then strikes the victim in the head.
- Low Sanity: Tackles down the victim then attacks with the object.
- Stealth Kill: Uppercuts onto the victim's head with the object.
|“||What are you carrying that dumbbell around for? You aren't in the Sports Club...||”|
— A student seeing Ayano holding a dumbbell while not in the Sports Club.
- Dumbbells were implemented in the June 15th, 2016 Build.
- Prior to the November 16th, 2016 Build, there wasn't a spoken reaction from students if Ayano was seen carrying the dumbbell while not in the Sports Club.
- The dumbbell's has a new killing animations and it the same as the fire extinguishers and the pipe wrench.