Press the H key to cycle through hairstyles.
To go back one hairstyle, hold the H key and tap the left arrow key.
- 1. Her default hair, a ponytail.
- 2. Short hair with bobcat tufts (original design). Depending on sanity, the hair may cover the eye and the tufts will stick up more.
- 3. Right-sided ponytail.
- 4. Left-sided ponytail.
- 5. Pigtails.
- 6. Tri-tails.
- 7. Longer pigtails (known as twintails).
- 8. Drill-hair.
- 9. Tsuruya's hairstyle. (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).
- 10. The longer version of Tsuruya's hairstyle. (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya).
- 11. Rei Ayanami's hairstyle. (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- 12. Yuno Gasai's hairstyle. (Future Diary)
- 13. Korra's hairstyle. (The Legend of Korra)
- 14. Spiky blonde hair. (Galo Sengen)
- 15. Hateful Mode hair. (Horuda's old hairstyle.)
- 16. Raibaru Fumetsu pigtails.
- 17. Pippi Osu's hairstyle.
- 18. Info-chan's hairstyle.
- 19. Misato's hairstyle 4.
- 20. Misato's hairstyle 3.
- 21. Misato's hairstyle 2.
- 22. Misato's hairstyle 1.
- 23. RongRong's hairstyle.
- 24. ShannaHart's hairstyle.
- 25. Seven's (previously called Cheiko) hairstyle.
- 26. Star's hairstyle. ( Also named Akira.)
- 27. Akeko's hairstyle.
- 28. Heather's hairstyle.
- 29. Kathlyne Cotner's hairstyle.
- 30. Edgy's hairstyle.
- 31. Ryūko Matoi's hairstyle. (Kill la Kill)
- 32. Tashi's hairstyle.
- 33. Lovely's hairstyle.
- 34. Asuka Langley Soryu's hairstyle. (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
- 35. Clair Vont's hairstyle.
- 36. Cookie's hairstyle 1. (Also named Ojo Nitto.)
- 37. Cookie's hairstyle 2. (Also named Ojo Nitto.)
- 38. Akarui's hairstyle. (Also named Hana Majono.)
- 39. Lucciola Crown hairstyle. ( Also named Mochi.)
- 40. Nadoka's Hair.
- 41. Daralis's Hair.
- 42. Tao Jun's hairstyle. (Shaman King)
- 43. Ningyo Fu's hairstyle.
- 44. Spiky hair.
- 45. Large silver ponytail. (Cyborg Mode)
- 46. Ayumi's hairstyle.
- 47. Hatsune Miku's hairstyle. (Vocaloid)
- 48. Lumina's Hair. (Also named Yuzuru.)
- 49. Mime's hairstyle.
- 50. Mimi Tachikawa's hairstyle. (Digimon Adventure)
- 51. Mimi Tachikawa's hairstyle with a pink cowboy hat.
- 52. Shinoa Hīragi hairstyle. (Seraph of the End)
- 53. Helana's hairstyle. (Also named Iwo.)
- 54. Mei Misaki's hairstyle. (Another)
- 55. Yumi Morisawa's hairstyle.
- 56. Alexis Violian's hairstyle.
- 57. Teala Rin's hairstyle.
- 58. Haya Mitsu's hairstyle.
- 59. Hinata Hyuga's hairstyle. (Naruto)
- 60. Kyu Tonaga's hairstyle.
- 61. Shauna's hairstyle. (Pokémon X and Y).
- 62. Welia Richie's hairstyle.
- 63. Jodie Hopsalin's hairstyle. (Zootopia ).
- 64. Marinette's hairstyle. (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- 65. Dexi's hairstyle.
- 66. Ryōko Otonashi's hairstyle. (Danganronpa Zero)
- 67. Juleka Couffaine's hairstyle. (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir)
- 68. Short grey hair.
- 69. Red Flower's hairstyle.
- 70. Cindy Chio's hairstyle.
- 71. Deina Chang's hairstyle.
- 72. Kureha Sakamachi's hairstyle. (Mayo Chiki!)
- 73. Chiaki Cyanara's hairstyle.
- 74. Sayuri's hairstyle.
- 75. Chara's hairstyle. (Undertale)
- 76. Frisk's hairstyle. (Undertale)
- 77. Megurine Luka's hairstyle. (Vocaloid)
- 78. Long bright orange hair with pink and white flowers.
- 79. Long light pink hair with a red flower.
- 80. Meiko Honma's hairstyle. (Anohana:The flower we saw that day).
- 81. Short brown hair with a sideswept fringe
- 82. Usagi Tsukino's hairstyle. (Sailor Moon)
- 83. Chihiro Ogino's hairstyle. (Spirited Away)
- 84. Peach colour side ponytail with a blue bow.
- 85. Long purple hair with two long side strands.
- 86. Brown ponytail with blue bandana.
- 87. Brown buns with sun and cloud hairpins.
- 88. Medium sky-blue pigtails with a square parted fringe.
- 89. Long bright-purple pigtails tied up with red bows.
- 90. Very long black hair.
- 91. Very long pink hairstyle with light-blue hairclips.
- 92. Short raspberry-pink hair with a small ahoge and pigtails.
- 93. Medium raspberry-red pigtails with messy fringe.
- 94. Red twintails with pink pins.
- 95. Green ponytail.
- 96. Dark-purple wide pigtails with black headband and scrunchies.
- 97. Medium brown hair, with various hairclips.
- 98. Medium emerald-green hair with a triple divided fringe.
- 99. Short green hair, spiky at the back.
- 100. Dark pink, twirly pigtails with various clips.
- 101. Long brownish-red hair with a purple beanie
- 102. Nozomi Tojo's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- 103. Ren Ekoda's hairstyle. (Anne Happy).
- 104. Orange hair with braids and a purple clip.
- 105. Green parted hair with long fringe.
- 106. Nico Yazawa's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- 107. Kotori Minami's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- 108. Red parted hair with long fringe.
- 109. Light blue hair with an ahoge and side ponytail.
- 110. Yuka Takamura's hairstyle (Rescue me!).
- 111. Girl That Ate Mozart (MozartDori)'s hairstyle.
- 112. DAOKO-Girl's hairstyle.
- 113. Long, thick dark brown hair.
- 114. HoneyLicious's hairstyle.
- 115. Veggie Gamer's hairstyle.
- 116. Bijuu Mike's hairstyle.
- 117. LaurenzSide's hairstyle.
- 118. Junko Enoshima's hairstyle. (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
- 119. Kurumi Tokisaki's hairstyle. (Date A Live)
- 120. Urara Shiraishi's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 121. Orange curly side ponytail.
- 122. Blue low pigtails.
- 123. Ryoba Aishi's hairstyle.
- 124. Cassie's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 125. Mio's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 126. Quill's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 127. Elle's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 128. Iro's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 129. Bonnibel's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 130. Fumi's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 131. Nina's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 132. Alpha's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 133. Pamu's hairstyle. (Crush Crush)
- 134. Very short grey hair with faded purple highlights.
- 135. Medium light-blue hair with two large pieces of hair on top.
- 136. Kanna Kamui's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- 137. Quetzalcoatl's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- 138. Tohru's hairstyle. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- 139. Shiro's hairstyle. (No Game No Life)
- 140. Monika's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
- 141. Natsuki's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
- 142. Sayori's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
- 143. Yuri's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
- 144. Maria Sarushima's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 145. Meiko Otsuka's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 146. Mikoto Asuka's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 147. Nene Odagiri's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 148. Noa Takigawa's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 149. Rika Saionji's hairstyle. (Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches)
- 150. Short dark purple, messy hair.
- 151. Medium red streaky hair.
- 152. Chika Takami's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 153. Dia Kurosawa's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 154. Hanamaru Kunikida's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 155. Kanan Matsuura's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 156. Mari Ohara's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 157. Ruby Kurosawa's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 158. Riko Sakurauchi's hairstyle. (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 159. Yoshiko Tsushima's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 160. You Watanabe's Hairstyle (Love Live! Sunshine!!)
- 161. Gazer hairstyle 1.
- 162. Gazer hairstyle 2.
- 163. Thick messy, navy hair.
- 164. Medusa Mode hair.
- 165. Ibuki Mioda's hairstyle. (Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair)
- 166. Hanayo Koizumi's Hairstyle (Love Live!)
- 167. Long blonde ponytail,with blue sunglasses.
- 168. Short purple hair.
- 169. Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki's hair.
- 170. Short blue hair, with egg hairclip.
- 171. Lilli's hairstyle. (Edna & Harvey: Harvey's new eyes)
- 172. Tomie Kawakami's hairstyle (Tomie)
- 173. Edna Konrad's hairstyle. (Edna & Harvey: The Breakout)
- 174. French Fries's brown pigtails.
- 175. Blue and pink straight hair.
- 176. Purple straight hair.
- 177. Toko Fukawa's hairstyle. (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc)
- 178. Cat Valentine's hairstyle. (Sam & Cat)
- 179. Pink Diamond hairstyle. (Steven Universe)
- 180. Nico Yazawa's hairstyle. (Love Live!)
- 181. Pandorya's hairstyle. (Pandorya)
- 182. Yamiko's hairstyle. (Life Note)
- 183. Nier Mode hairsyle (Default ponytail colored white)
- 184. Black Hole Mode hairstyle.
- 185. Sam Puckett's hairstyle. (Sam & Cat)
- 186. Mixed Monika's and Sayori's hairstyle (Doki Doki Literature Club!)
- 187. Messy blonde hair.
- 188. Long red hair.
- 189. Light-pink twintails, tied up with pink scrunchies.
- 190. Guts' hairstyle. (Berserk)
- 191. Saya Kisaragi's hairstyle. (Blood-C)
- 192. Medium length hair, half light brown, half black.
- 193. Curled purple hair with roses.
- 194. Medium length black hair, with grey headphones.
- 195. Cady Heron hairstyle. (Mean Girls ).
- 196. Rize Kamishiro hairstyle. (Tokyo Ghoul ).
- 197. Corona-chan Easter Egg hairstyle.
- 198. Akali's hairstyle. (K/DA).
- 199. Short black hair,with a white strand.
- 200. Blonde left ponytail hair, with purple gradient.
- 201. Long blonde hair, with bun on top.
- 202. Long blonde tails, with pink gradient.
- A Minecraft head based on Ayano's head.
- Bald with barcode tattoo. (Hitman)
Press the < and > or , and . keys to decrease or increase Ayano’s bust size, respectively.
Press the P key to cycle through eyewear. This also gives you panty shots, with 5 panties for each accessory.
- Right eyepatch.
- Left eyepatch.
- Double eyepatch.
- Info-chan's glasses.
- MLG-style glasses.
Press the O key to cycle through miscellaneous accessories.
- Bubble tea. (BubbleTeaFrenzy)
- Senpai voodoo doll.
- Devil costume.
- Octopus plushy.
- English gentleman hat with mustache and pipe. Pressing the Control button will make Ayano say gentlemanly things while this accessory is active.
- A raw slice of meat with a knife stuck in it.
- Sombrero made of chips with sauce in the sombrero.
- Giffany's bow. (Gravity Falls)
- A hairband in the shape of a piano keyboard, but with rainbow-colored keys.
- White headphones. (Super Sonico)
- A Mario cap, with a "Y" instead of the iconic "M", and a plumber mustache.
- Kitty ears. Pressing the Control button will make Ayano say "Nyan!" even when moving. Her reputation will not be affected if she laughs insanely.
- Black hair bow.
- Small white cat ears.
- Devil hairband.
- Brown rabbit hair clip.
- Big red nose.
- Blue flower.
- Red cap.
- Vanilla cat ears.
- Alpaca with a top hat. (Alpaca World)
- Popee the Performer themed (Kedamono) noh masks. (Pressing the Spacebar will cycle through various expressions of the mask)
- Witch hat.
- Ivysaur's large flower bud. (Pokémon)
- Light pink choker with a pink rose.
- Purple choker with red roses.
- No-Face's mask. (Spirited Away)
- Black, Saikou headphones.
- Four green leaves.
- Angel wings.
- Dragon wings. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Red and Black, Blue, Green, Purple and Pink, Black, Red and Green)
- Demon wings. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Red and Black, Blue, Green, Purple and Pink, Black, Red and Green)
- Fairy wings. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Light Green, Orange, Red, Dark Green, Pink, Blue)
- Fox tail. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Orange and White, Brown, Light Brown, Black, Orange, Orange and Brown, Grey, Red, White)
- Fox ears. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: Orange and White, Brown, Light Brown, Black, Orange, Orange and Brown, Grey, Red, White)
- 'Deal with it' sunglasses. (Moved to Player Eyewear)
- Gray hat with a purple music note button.
- Masks. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: White and Black (Persona 5), Blue, Green, Light Green, Purple, Red and Yellow, Yellow)
- Carrot hat. (Veggie Gamer)
- Kanna Kamui's horns. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Quetzalcoatl's horns. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Tohru's horns. (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Witch hat with a bow. (Press Spacebar to cycle through these color variants: White, Green, Orange, Blue, Red, Yellow, Pink, Red)
- A cat version of Monokuma's head. (Danganronpa)
- An orange and black hat. (Molusqueti)
- White surgical mask. (appears when you become a delinquent , press Left Alt button to change texture)
- D-Pad. (Gaming Club's old accessory)
- White cat-ears headphones.
- Black cat-ears headphones.
- Scrub-chan. (Accessible through storage room) (Bijuu Mike)
- Unicorn horn. (Accessible through storage room) (iHasCupquake)
- Pink mustache. (Accessible through storage room) (Markiplier)
- White long bunny ears. (Accessible through storage room) (Simplyapril)
- THAT DUDE sunglasses. (Accessible through storage room) (Kubz Scouts)
- Carrot. (Accessible through storage room) (Veggie Gamer)
- Main Article: Senpai
As of the August 15th, 2015 Build, Senpai is once again customizable. When the player starts a new game, they are asked whether their ideal lover is male or female. Since the female Senpai hasn't been implemented yet (and won't be for the next couple of months, as of October 2015), the player must choose to have Senpai be a male student. A female Senpai can be made by modifying the game, but she will still have a male voice for certain things. The starting screen shows the default Senpai, but naked with steam covering his genitals.
As of the September 2nd, 2017 Build, the customization screen now features Ayano stalking Senpai through a hallway.
The default Senpai has Skin Color #3, Hair Style #1, Hair Color #1, Eye Color #1, and Eye Wear #0.
Shades from very pale to dark brown. Five skin colors are available.
- Default (#1)
- Haruto Yuto's hairstyle (#2)
- Sota Yuki's hairstyle (#3)
- Hayato Haruki's hairstyle (#4)
- Ryusei Koki's hairstyle (#5)
- Sora Sosuke's hairstyle (#6)
- Riku Soma's hairstyle (#7)
- Ryuto Ippongo's hairstyle (#8) (Customizable version implemented as of the February 15th Build.)
- Budo Masuta's hairstyle (#9) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Sho Kunin's (#10) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Juku Ren's (#11) (Implemented as of the February 15th, 2016 Build.)
- Shin Higaku's hairstyle (#12) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- Chojo Tekina's hairstyle (#13) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- Daku Atsu's hairstyle (#14) (Implemented as of the February 8th, 2016 Build.)
- A side ponytail (China from Hetalia) (#15)
- A regular ponytail (#16)
- Combed-back hair (#17)
- Nagito Komaeda's hairstyle (from Danganronpa) (#18) (Implemented as of the May 2nd, 2016 Build)
- Swept bangs (A fan interpretation of a human Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls) (#19)
- Study-kun B's hairstyle (#20)
- Spiky (#21)
- Puff (#22)
- Grey Spiky (#23)
- Picky (#24)
- Long Wavy (#25)
- Swept (#26)
- Umeji Kizuguchi's hairstyle (#27)
- Hokuto Furukizu's hairstyle (#28)
- Gaku Hikitsuri's hairstyle (#29)
- Dairoku Surikizu's hairstyle (#30)
- Hayanari Tsumeato's hairstyle (#31)
- Bald (#0)
- Black (Hair Color #1)
- Red (Hair Color #2)
- Yellow (Hair Color #3)
- Green (Hair Color #4)
- Cyan (Hair Color #5)
- Blue (Hair Color #6)
- Purple (Hair Color #7)
- Orange (Hair Color #8) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Brown (Hair Color #9) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- White (Hair Color #10)
- Dark Black (Hair Color #10) (Removed)
- Black (#1)
- Red (#2)
- Yellow (#3)
- Green (#4)
- Cyan (#5)
- Blue (#6)
- Purple (#7)
- Orange (#8) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Brown (#9) (Implemented as of the September 20th, 2015 Build.)
- Gray (#10)
- Dark Black (#10) (Removed)
- None (#0)
- Rectangular glasses (#1)
- Oval glasses (#2)
- Info-chan's glasses (#3)
- 3D glasses (#4)
- Sunglasses (#5)
As of the May 3rd, 2016 Build, Senpai can have facial hair.
- A thin mustache
- A thin mustache and goatee
- A goatee
- A thin mustache a light beard
- Default (#5)
- A heavy mustache and a light beard
- A light beard
- A heavy mustache and goatee.
If Senpai is female, then her bust size and stockings will be customizable, along with most of the other customizable options of male Senpai.
Uniforms are able to be customized before the game starts.
For male students, the following uniforms are available:
Male Uniform 1: A black gakuran and matching slacks with black shoes.
Male Uniform 2: A black button-down trench coat and matching slacks with brown shoes.
Male Uniform 3: A white high collared button-down shirt and black slacks with black shoes.
Male Uniform 4: A white shirt and red tie with a tan blazer worn over, with blue plaid slacks (beige on the customization screen) and brown shoes.
Male Uniform 5: A white shirt and bright red tie with a bright red-lined black blazer worn over, with black slacks and brown shoes.
Male Uniform 6: A white shirt and tie worn under a dark grey blazer with dull red stripes, with white slacks and black shoes.
For female students, the following uniforms are available:
Uniform 1: A navy and white seifuku with a red knot, matching navy skirt, and black shoes.
Uniform 2: A long sleeved navy seifuku with a red knot, navy skirt, and black shoes.
Uniform 3: A high collared white blouse worn under a yellow vest and red bow, with a tan skirt lined with maroon and brown shoes.
Uniform 4: The principle design is the same as Uniform 3, but with a red-lined tan blazer instead of a vest.
Uniform 5: A high collared white blouse worn under a red-lined black blazer and bright red bow, accompanied with a dark grey skirt and brown shoes.
Uniform 6: A dark grey long sleeved seifuku with dull red stripes. The skirt is white and the shoes are black.
In the future, there may be a female uniform with a dark grey skirt, a light grey blazer, and a neon blue bow tie.
In the future, the original concept of what YandereDev thought the uniform should look like could become the default uniform. YandereDev held a poll to ask the public and fan opinions of the design.
- Main Article: Suitors
As part of the matchmaking elimination method, the player can alter the appearance of the suitor. If Ayano manages to figure out what features the rival is attracted to, she can advise the suitor to change his appearance based on what the rival is attracted to. This increases the multiplier boost during the matchmaking interaction.