Buraza Town is an area that Ayano Aishi can visit after school. After its removal in the May 1st, 2017 Build, a prototype version of one street in Buraza Town has been re-implemented into the game as of the October 17th, 2019 Build.
- 1 Stores
- 2 Appearances
- 3 Controls
- 4 Bugs
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
In the town's street, there are multiple shops with a huge variety of items to buy with money. Some of these items can be found at Akademi High School or through Nozama, while some other items are unique to these stores and cannot be found anywhere else in the game. Each store will have a different clerk that matches the theme of each shop; for now, the Hardware Store, the Eletronics Store, and the Gift Shop all share the placeholder clerk from the Convenience Store. Items marked as 20+ require a fake ID, which can be purchased from Info-chan's Favors Menu. Prices and items may change in the future.
Currently unprogrammed. This store will sell a variety of tools that can be used as weapons.
- Scythe $44.09
- Pickaxe $47.77
- Shovel $16.64
- Axe $60.99
- Sickle $19.32
- Fire Poker $18.95
- Hammer $11.99
- Crowbar $7.93
- Screwdriver $11.99
- Pipe Wrench $22.26
- Yokai Story Volume 1 $7.95
- Yokai Story Volume 2 $7.95
- Yokai Story Volume 3 $7.95
- Yokai Story Volume 4 $7.95
- Yokai Story Volume 5 $7.95
- 20+ Cherry Touch Volume 1 $7.95
- 20+ Cherry Touch Volume 2 $7.95
- 20+ Cherry Touch Volume 3 $7.95
- 20+ Cherry Touch Volume 4 $7.95
- 20+ Cherry Touch Volume 5 $7.95
Currently unprogrammed. This salon provides Ayano with different hairstyles and dyes to choose from.
- Hairstyle 1 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 2 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 3 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 4 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 5 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 6 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 7 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 8 $0 (Free)
- Hairstyle 9 $0 (Free)
- Dye Hair Blond $0 (Free)
This store sells a variety of panties, each with a different attribute.
- Cute Kitty Panties $9.99
- Girly Pink Panties $9.99
- Sweet Strawberry Panties $9.99
- Stealthy Black Panties $9.99
- Speedy Sporty Spats $9.99
- Kawaii Moe Shimapan $9.99
- Low Leg Panties $9.99
- Lewd Lacy Panties $9.99
- Skimpy Sexy Panties $9.99
- Tiny Thong Panties $9.99
Currently unprogrammed. This store sells a variety of equipment that may required to complete certain elimination methods, such as Befriending.
- Video Camera and Tripod $87.48
- Remote-Controlled Radio $34.99
- Mini Quadcopter Drone $29.99
- Headset and Earpiece $33.99
- Directional Mic $25.99
Currently unprogrammed. This store sells a variety of minigames that can be played in Ayano's Room.
- Yanvania: Senpai of the Night $19.99
- Magical Girl Pretty Miyuki $4.99
- Grand That Dude 5 $59.99
- The Elder Scrub 5 $59.99
- Minecrazz $26.99
Currently unprogrammed. This store sells a variety of items that can be used to frame and/or intoxicate rivals.
- 20+ Cigarettes $6.96
- 20+ Alcohol $5.79
- 20+ Condoms $1.99
- Rat Poison $8.94
- Sleeping Medicine $16.99
- Famous Japanese Novel $16.65
- Classical Music CD $10.94
- Bonsai Tree Kit $28.97
- Calligraphy Kit $23.95
- Origami Kit $16.63
- Cat Bracelet $9.99
- Cat Hair Clip $14.68
- Cat Necklace $15.29
- Cat Ring $15.99
Buraza Town's appearance has been changed 3 times. First was a placeholder without props or houses, its only purpose was to test the platforming and overall scenario. The second version had many buildings, varied textures and a somewhat more polished look. The third version was changed into a small street with many stores and lots of props.
As of the October 17th, 2019 build, a single street of Buraza Town is available during nighttime. The street was implemented in the October 17th, 2019 Build. Pressing the spacebar will toggle between nighttime and daytime.
On both sides of the street are a variety of stores, including a hair salon, the maid café where Ayano works, a ramen booth, a hardware store, an eletronics store, a game store, a convenience store, a manga store, a lingerie store and a gift shop. Between the ramen booth and the gift shop lies a thin alleyway, where a prototype version of the Yakuza can be seen. At the far end of the street is a fence that overlooks a large sea where many boats/ships can be seen going by. In front of the hair salon is a bench, on which Kokona and an older man can be seen sitting.
The town had no buildings, but instead had long white cubes. There was a small park and a pond in the town as well. Akademi High School was located on the tallest hill on the right side of the town. At school, there was a small portal that said "Go to School", which functioned the same as going to school straight from Ayano's room. The town was coastal, as Ayano could make a right on the first street and find a beach of sorts, along with what appeared to be a dock. There was once a track field behind the school yard that served no real purpose. Buraza Town was accessible through Ayano's bedroom. Ayano was able to ride a bicycle around town. There was a small timer/HUD in the lower right-hand corner that documents how long it took to get to school and Ayano's longest wheelie. No matter how long she stayed in Buraza Town, she would arrive at school on time at 7:00 AM. When she went to school, the HUD showing the time taken to get to school would turn red.
This version of the town was removed in the May 1st, 2017 Build.
The town was updated in the January 1st, 2016 Build. There were houses located around the town. The player could see a shrine and a tower. If the player took a right at the end of the street, the player could see a lighthouse in the far right corner of town. There was a hospital near the school. There was also a gas station.
As of the March 15th, 2016 Build, the sky was a dull brown, rather than blue. The color had been changed between brown and blue several times since this build, and was finally blue as of the June 3rd, 2016 Build.
- Main Article: Controls
Press C to access the Control Menu.
- W: Forward
- S: Reverse
- A: Left Turn
- D: Right Turn
- Left Shift: Pedal faster
- Enter: Press if stuck
- ~: Reloads the level
- 0: to warp to school
- E: to Jump (unless Ayano is at the "Go to School" point)
- Scroll to zoom in or out, from a view from behind Ayano, to a bird's-eye-view that overlooks a good chunk of the town.
- Move the mouse to change the camera angle (unlike gameplay on school grounds, this does not affect the direction of Ayano's movement if she began moving before shifting camera angles).
- When riding the bike in the old town, Ayano could get stuck in sidewalks, walls, roads, and at various elevations.
- Ayano could float upwards. It's unknown what caused this bug.
- When entering the school, the game occasionally crashed.
- If the player uses Falcon Mode to climb up the hills outside Akademi, Buraza Town can be seen.
- There were no NPCs seen while biking through Buraza Town.
- If the player drives their bike into the water, the player would respawn at the beginning.
- The music played while biking was the Pokémon Omega Ruby / Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Battle Resort Theme. However, it will not be in the final game, as it is copyrighted. YandereDev confirmed that any music from any franchises that are used in current builds will be replaced with music with a similar tune.
- The name of the town was released on the August 12th, 2015 Build, which reads as "brother" in Japanese phonetics (ブラザ).
- The player could ride towards a wall and then repeatedly press Enter to go above that wall. C would not work.
- Buraza Town is located west of Tokyo. YandereDev has actually picked out a spot on the map for it and might share it one day.
- YandereDev imagines that Saisho Saikou bulldozed a small town and made it into Buraza Town for his daughter, however, he may change this.
- As of September 2015, there was less than a 50% chance of the town getting fully implemented into the game. Yandere Simulator would be designed under the impression there is no small town.
- Besides Yandere-chan and the shopkeepers, there are 15 characters in the street scene:
- Witness-chan, standing at the front of maid cafe.
- Yui Rio, walking through the street.
- Yuna Hina, walking through the street.
- Koharu Hinata, walking through the street.
- Mei Mio, walking through the street.
- Oka Ruto, walking through the street.
- Kokona Haruka, sitting on a bench at the front of the hair salon, with her date.
- Kokona's Date, sitting with Kokona on a bench in front of the hair salon.
- The Yakuza, standing in the dark alleyway next to the ramen restaurant.
- Yakuza's co-worker #1, standing at the dark alleyway next to the ramen restaurant, talking with co-worker #2.
- Yakuza's co-worker #2, standing at the dark alleyway next to the ramen restaurant, talking with co-worker #1.
- Ramen restaurateur, standing behind the bar at the ramen restaurant.
- An unnamed woman, walking through the street.
- Kencho Saikou, standing on the boat on the sea.
- The mother of Amai Odayaka standing behind the bar at the Odayaka bakery.
- The casual outfits worn by Yandere-chan and Kokona on the street are likely a nod to the YouTube video “Driving Your Rivals To Murder”
- YandereDev is planning a game mechanic where if the player kills someone in the town, the school's atmosphere would lower as well.
- It is likely that the player will be able to eavesdrop on the present rival's conversations when she's eating at the ramen booth, providing Ayano with useful information.
- YandereDev has stated that Ayano should be allowed to roam the town until midnight, but access to the school would stop at 6 PM (thus Ayano's time between 6 PM and midnight can only be spent in town and at home).
- YandereDev started that if there was no small town added, the game would skip from Friday to Monday.
- In the future, Ayano may be able to use the weekend to gain extra study points, stalk Senpai, roam around the town, earn money, find collectibles, and sabotage Senpai's dates. The player would still get an option to skip to Monday, though.
- If a beach is available, YandereDev would like to add some beach-themed elimination methods to the game.
- YandereDev imagines the town being out in the countryside, connected to other towns by a train, so the town has a train station.
- If the police spot Ayano committing a crime and see her face, it will result in a Game Over.
- Some buildings will be able to be entered, but not all of them. There will be events that present opportunities to eliminate rivals.
- YandereDev likes the idea of a stray cat or dog that the player is able to keep, but it would require cat models, cat animations, programming time, and a two week push back date.
- YandereDev is thinking of instead of a whole town, one large street with a diner, houses and some other things would exist in the game. This would save on modeling costs.
- This was implemented with the re-implementation of the town in the October 19, 2019 Build.
- The removed students that were available as "interactive" characters can be seen on the street.
- Before the November 15, 2019 Update, the gift shop was a music store.
- Kokona’s phone call says she is meeting in Shisuta Town, but she appears on her date in Buraza Town.
- Lingerie Store's texture was created by Shinah Hoakin (Yandere Simulator Youtuber)