The Bullies are characterized by their tanned skin, flashy dyed hair, and colorful accessories.
They present themselves as "pure, sweet, innocent angels," but when no one is looking, they can be the cruelest people in school.
They have tanned skin and light blonde hair, styled in various messy fashions with brightly colored dyed streaks/tips. They all have various themed accessories.
They each wear three scrunchies on both wrists, and have a pastel-colored cardigan tied around their waists, along with a book bag to match. They wear colorful makeup and have painted nails.
Each of the girls have the Phone Addict persona, meaning that they almost always have their phones out and are quick to snap a picture if Ayano Aishi is caught committing murder, or if they see a corpse.
They all have a cruel activity that they enjoy doing, and pretend to oppose gossiping and spreading rumors.
When a student's reputation drops below -33, the bullies will target that student. If there is more than one student with a reputation below -33, the bullies will target the one with the lower reputation. In the morning, they will write on that student's desk. During lunchtime, Musume will clap dirty chalk erasers on their head, while the other girls point and laugh.
If another student gains a lower reputation, they will switch victims. If the lowest reputation is tied, a random student will be chosen as their bullying target.
Their routines function similarly to the Student Council members. They are used as "walking security cameras", and roam different floors of the school to make it harder for Ayano to kill and dispose of bodies without being caught.
Their panty shots are worth 5 credits each, as opposed to the 1 credit usually received from other female students.
If Ayano gossips to them, she will not lose reputation because the bullies do not frown upon bullying. If Ayano has a high reputation, they will smile when talked to, and if she has a regular or low reputation, they will frown.
If you do Gema Taku's task, their routines will change, and they will stalk him. If a student meets the criteria to be bullied, they will prioritize their bullying routine over stalking Gema.
At 7:10 AM, the group enters the school grounds. They walk to their lockers at 7:15 AM and change from their outdoor shoes to their indoor shoes.
Between 3:30 and 4:30 PM, they gather in the third floor girl's bathroom to gossip, instead of cleaning up like the other students.
During any other time that there is no class, they can be found wandering the halls on their phones.
- They were implemented in the February 2nd, 2018 build.
- All the bullies are voiced by Hayden Daviau.
- Each of the girls' names are a play on Japanese terms for colors and the student's themed item, excluding Musume.
- They incorporate the Kogal fashion culture in their uniforms, as evident by their short skirts and loose socks.
- Their designs seem to be heavily inspired by Ganguro Girls, a subculture in Japan that was popular during the '90s.
- Musume popularized the "Ganguro" appearance, which influenced the other bullies' fashions.
- Hoshiko is the cruelest of the group. She is also the daughter of a police officer. This explains the ability of the bullies to directly text the police.
- The player would not be able to make the bullies harass Senpai, Teachers, Student Council members, bully their own group, the delinquents, and the photography club members.
- If Ayano gossips about Kokona online, the 5 bullies will always respond, regardless of whether they're alive or dead.
- Gema Taku has a crush on the Bullies, namely Musume Ronshaku.
- If any of them are killed/found dead in front of the Delinquents, the latter will react with the Spiteful persona and flee the school.
- Ayano's reputation does not decrease if she gossips with a bully.
- Musume was the first bully implemented, however, she wasn't titled a "Bully" yet. Back then, her main purpose was to befriend or betray Kokona.
- On the old warning screen, it said "fake tans". This could have been a reference to the bullies.