Ayano Aishi's bedroom is the first location the player will start at and is currently the only starting point in the game.
At night, Ayano wears blue pajamas and can read manga or play video games. She can also visit the basement, but cannot to go to school or Buraza Town. If Ayano tortures a student for 4 or 18 hours, she will go straight to sleep afterwards. If she reads a volume of manga, she will go straight to sleep and wake up an hour later than usual.
- Main Article: Senpai Shrine
The Senpai Shrine is located in the southeastern corner of the room. It includes multiple items of Senpai, such as a picture of Senpai, an apple Senpai has bitten into, a bandage used by Senpai, Senpai's toothbrush, boxers, chewed gum, pencil, hair, a button from his uniform, bento box and soda can.
In the future, the player will be able to steal objects from Senpai to put in the shrine.
- Main Article: Panties
Ayano's panties can be changed at her dresser, which is located on the east side of the room.
Panties give certain boosts throughout a school day (only one pair is currently not functional). The White Panties are equipped by default.
- Main Article: Manga
At night, Ayano can read manga at a bookshelf above her dresser.
Reading manga will level up a skill, but Ayano will arrive to school an hour later the next day. Manga volumes must be collected before they can be read, and must be read in chronological order. There are currently three manga series implemented in the game.
- Main Article: Corkboard
The corkboard is located on the north side of the room.
Ayano can place and arrange pictures she has taken with her phone here. The corkboard will not affect gameplay; it exists for the purpose of immersion.
- Main Article: Internet
Ayano's computer is located in the northwestern corner of the room. At night, she can post rumors about an NPC on the school's social website. It is not fully implemented yet; there is only one correct thing to say that will affect someone else negatively, and the option to make posts only becomes available under certain conditions. The computer cannot be interacted with during the morning.
A collection of anime is located right to the computer and can be watched in the morning. Currently the only anime Ayano can watch is "Life Note", which shows how to perform the electric water fountain murder.
- Main Article: Video Games
Video games were implemented in the October 8th, 2015 Build, but no options were available. The only game created so far, Yanvania: Senpai of the Night, has been available as of the October 31st, 2015 Build.
- Main Article: Bed
Ayano's bed is located in the southwestern corner of the room. Sleeping here at night will make the game progress to the next morning. It cannot be interacted with during the morning.
- Main Article: Uniforms
In early 2015, Ayano could change her uniform in her room. Different school uniforms were used to give boosts. They were eventually removed as uniforms are now customized before the start of the game.
The door leading out of Ayano's bedroom is located in the northeastern corner of the room.
- There is a possibility of pajama parties, presumably in Ayano's bedroom.
- Aside from Ayano's ponytail, the only hairstyles that can be worn in the bedroom are the original hairstyles of the "Rainbow 6" girls.
- No matter what hairstyle the player chooses in Ayano's bedroom, it will always reset when Ayano goes to school.
- The original model used for the bedroom was store bought, and the second model is a MikuMikuDance stage ripped from the adult game 3D Custom Girl by MMD3DCGParts on DeviantArt.
- The player cannot change Ayano's bust size inside her bedroom.
- Pressing the ~ key when inside will change it from day to night and vice versa.
- The player may be able to customize her pajamas, but it is not a high priority for YandereDev at the moment.