Ayano Aishi carries the bat with one hand, while resting on her right shoulder. It is seen as suspicious and cannot be concealed. If a student notices Ayano holding the bat, they will give her a reputation penalty of 10 points at high School Atmosphere. If she joins the Sports Club, she will not be seen as suspicious when carrying it.
If Ayano performs a stealth kill with the bat, neither she nor the bat will get bloody.
In Mission Mode, the bat cannot be detected by metal detectors.
In the future, if a student spots Ayano holding the weapon while she is not part of the club, she will be called a thief, and the bat will be taken away from her. Student AI and path finding will have to be revamped before this happens.
There are 4 killing animations for the baseball bat, depending on Ayano's level of sanity.
- High Sanity: She will step forward and hit the student on the head with the bat.
- Medium Sanity: She will knock the student down on their knee and hit the student on the head.
- Low Sanity: She will knock the student down on their knee, hit them in the head and whack them repeatedly.
- Stealth Kill: She will put the bat around the student's neck and break their neck.
|“||You're not a member of the Sports Club...you shouldn't be carrying that around...||”|
— A student seeing Ayano carrying the baseball bat while she's not a member of the Sports Club.
- The bat was implemented in the March 15th, 2016 Build.
- The bat's killing animation is the same as the axe, dumbbell, the magical girl wand, the shovel, the crowbar, the pipe, the bakon, and the shinai.
- This weapon is not yet shown on the Challenges menu.