Press the B key to activate this mode. It cannot be deactivated until the game is reset or the day ends. Once pressed, Ayano will be shirtless while wearing a black jacket over her shoulders, grey pants with a white and gold belt, wooden sandals, and a black cap with the Japanese character 力 (chikara, meaning "power") on it. She will have short, white hair, red eyes, and tanned skin. When idle, Ayano will cross her arms.
If the Left CTRL key is pressed, she will lean forward and unleash a flurry of punches.
- If the player takes off the gloves that she is wearing, Ayano will switch to the normal school uniform.
- Bancho Mode was implemented in the June 3rd, 2015 Build.
- The original music for this mode was one of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann's soundtracks, BafBaf! Sonna ni Moeru no ga...Suki Kai. It was eventually replaced with its own song, created by OnlyWednesdayMusic, in the January 1st, 2016 Build.
- Also, the song appears in the video Club Benefits in Yandere Simulator.
- In old builds, Genka Kunahito used the idle animation for Bancho Mode.