- Main Article: Living Room
- Main Article: Bedroom
The bedroom is the starting location for the player every day, under normal circumstances.
Depending on what time of day it is, Ayano has the option to change her panties, post and arrange pictures on the corkboard, browse the Internet, play video games, sleep, read manga, or view the Senpai Shrine. By interacting with the door, Ayano can either choose to go to school (morning only), go to her basement, or partake in a part-time job at the maid cafe (night only).
- Main Article: Basement
One purpose of the basement is to hold students who have been kidnapped. The player is able to torture the kidnapped student so that Ayano can use them as a mind slave. Basement Tapes are also located here in the bottom left and bottom right corners. By interacting with the stairs, Ayano can choose to either go to school (morning only) or upstairs.
- No matter what graphical setting the player changes the game to on the start .EXE, the room will always look the same and have the same amount of frame blend, lighting, etc. This may be a bug.
- Ayano may be able to pick up weapons from home to take to school, but YandereDev has not decided yet.
- The police will not search Ayano's house to find a missing girl.
- There may not be more rooms added if there is no "gameplay-related" purpose for doing so."
- The basement was built by Ayano's grandmother.